=== SPECIAL CLEARANCE! WINTER SALES NOW! ===

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

=== SPECIAL CLEARANCE! WINTER SALES NOW! ===

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Hi Guys,

As we have to clear our stocks for new albums and other products coming soon
we have the pleasure to offer you some special combination packages in our winter sales!

VALID UNTIL 20th JANUARY 2012! Just have a look here:

https://www.ssl-id.de/edgarfroese.de/sh ... &g2=d6b1b1

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
Last edited by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
multivit72

Post by multivit72 »

Hi EB,

that's a nice offer! May I add one more suggestion for the shop: Could it be made possible for users to create an account (with log-in) so one does not have to add all the information from the start with every order?

Regards,
multi
ant

Post by ant »

:) Agreed. It is a bit of a pain having to enter the invoice and delivery addresses etc every time we order. Creating an account with a login would make it so much easier and less time consuming. Anything that can be done EB would be much appreciated. :)
Biggus Dickus
fgourlot

Post by fgourlot »

a another point would be the possibility to track the shipping.

Best Regards
François from Paris
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

I ordered Purgatorio and Rockface from the sale. Looking forward to hear them. :-)

My suggestion/wish for the shop is to have bigger cover pictures of the albums (especially when new art work for forthcoming albums are announced).
Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

ant wrote::) Agreed. It is a bit of a pain having to enter the invoice and delivery addresses etc every time we order. Creating an account with a login would make it so much easier and less time consuming. Anything that can be done EB would be much appreciated. :)
Hi ant, hi guys,

Thanks for all your creative ideas which we will think about and of course try to realize....

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
ant

Post by ant »

:D Thanks EB. You know we like to keep you busy!! :lol:
Biggus Dickus