The Soldier Soundtrack on EBAY Orange Records

rubycon67
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

The Soldier Soundtrack on EBAY Orange Records

Post by rubycon67 »

Hi friends,

Is there anyone of you who knows this soundtrack? :shock:

The same label that printed THE KEEP, LEGEND, THIEF (Orange Records)

There are 30 tracks. Maybe coming from the master tape? Separate soundtrack from DVD or Album extracts ? Sounds Quality ? Surely factory pressed CD.

Anyone of you have more information, send help for the fans

thanks

http://www.ebay.it/itm/THE-SOLDIER-Tang ... 41800d0cad :shock:
mikewp

Re: The Soldier Soundtrack on EBAY Orange Records

Post by mikewp »

"Music from and inspired by" ?

Seems like a DVD rip and perhaps edited album tracks slapped with new track names.

It won't be anywhere worth what the bootlegger is charging :p

A legit release would be wonderful though !
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

Post by T4N63R1N3 DR34M »

mikewp wrote:"Music from and inspired by" ?

Seems like a DVD rip and perhaps edited album tracks slapped with new track names.

I'll let you know :wink:
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

T4N63R1N3 DR34M wrote:
mikewp wrote:"Music from and inspired by" ?

I'll let you know :wink:
https://www.facebook.com/cliff.proctor. ... 0435555768
dream-fan

Post by dream-fan »

The Sound on this CD is really good, but I am not sure if this is really the Soundtrack of the film (which I don‘ t know). Some pieces of music is known from „Underwater sunlight“, which was released some years later, and so I think some of the tracks are definitively not from the movie nor was it played in the Schmoelling-era. Some short tracks may not be from TD at all, for example Track 6, which sounds like a classical piece played on Synthies, but it doesn‘ t sound like TD at all.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

dream-fan wrote:The Sound on this CD is really good, but I am not sure if this is really the Soundtrack of the film (which I don‘ t know). Some pieces of music is known from „Underwater sunlight“, which was released some years later, and so I think some of the tracks are definitively not from the movie nor was it played in the Schmoelling-era. Some short tracks may not be from TD at all, for example Track 6, which sounds like a classical piece played on Synthies, but it doesn‘ t sound like TD at all.

I can agree with all these comments. It is a strange release. I don't know how many of the tracks were actually USED in the film....but it seems odd that tracks
from Underwater Sunlight are on the CD, since that was not released until a few years later than the movie.
mikewp

Post by mikewp »

A sham. Rip Off. There may be 2 tracks from the movie, the rest are all from TD albums. Hell the opening track is edited from Tangram. As mentioned above, tracks from albums released years after the movie have been edited and given soundtrack-friendly titles.

There's even a track from one of the Dream Mix albums :D

Now...it IS a skillfully edited album, little bite sized chunks of larger TD pieces organized into a so-called soundtrack... but these Orange Records guys are misleading customers AGAIN.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Its the second cd I recently bought that runs over 89 minutes.. :shock: how on earth do they do that. The other is a Leonard Cohen boot also over 89 minutes. I would've though that impossible I've timed them and they do run that length with no problems during plays fantastically in the last tracks.
T4N63R1N3 DR34M

sparrow wrote:Its the second cd I recently bought that runs over 89 minutes.. :shock: how on earth do they do that. The other is a Leonard Cohen boot also over 89 minutes. I would've though that impossible I've timed them and they do run that length with no problems during plays fantastically in the last tracks.
Won't play on my B&O system (it is 20 years old though so possible can't cope with the crammed data on the CD) It does play in my LG car player.
Jon

Post by Jon »

sparrow wrote:Its the second cd I recently bought that runs over 89 minutes.. :shock: how on earth do they do that. The other is a Leonard Cohen boot also over 89 minutes. I would've though that impossible I've timed them and they do run that length with no problems during plays fantastically in the last tracks.
A friend of mine have recorded a CDr running 200 minutes or so, so it's possible. He just edits the burning/ripping program.
Cyclone

Post by Cyclone »

I once tried to identify all the tracks, but before I finished it, Michael Berling has done it: http://www.voices-in-the-net.de/the_soldier_2014.htm