td RAH ZEITGEIST 1.4.2010....THE RESULTS ARE IN

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:
timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote: I found myself quite tearful listening to song of the whale and one night in space...... :arrow:

Its what TD do best - stir the emotions - maybe we should petition for an Official Box of TD tissue's for forthcoming gigs :roll: :wink:

one of the wondeful things to come out of the whole day, was that her indoors enjoyed it all, and her disdain for TD and TD fans has evaporated....again :lol: :P

Disdain for TD fans :!: :(
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
timer wrote:
Its what TD do best - stir the emotions - maybe we should petition for an Official Box of TD tissue's for forthcoming gigs :roll: :wink:

one of the wondeful things to come out of the whole day, was that her indoors enjoyed it all, and her disdain for TD and TD fans has evaporated....again :lol: :P

Disdain for TD fans :!: :(

Disdain for me that is :P :oops: :oops:
...The wise.....are silent.....
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

bigmoog wrote:BM would like to thank the geezer sitting next to BM for eating huge cheese and onion quiches during the second half of the concert.....It really helped the ambience :oops:
How vile, I hate things like that although as I dont know what the hell I was doing I cant say anything :oops:
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

It was my favourite set-list I can remember - just the perfect balance of slow / fast, dramatic / relaxing, old / new. I also thought Linda's parts were much more integrated.

And thank god for the interval - my bladder was about to burst!
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
harry

Post by harry »

really appreciated the graphics....makes a big difference to me to have some of them going on in the background..........me stares at them a lot and sees them things you sees...... except the bit when the green stuff got stuck on the screen for ages......MMmmm......'AGES'...............HAMLET at the end...awesome...i wish they'd release a full version of the 220 VOLTS CONCERT. probably the easiest 'CONCERT PROCESS' ive ever experienced with T.D. It can be a bit of a mission at times (KIEV MISSION).......
Last edited by harry on Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

harry wrote:really appreciated the graphics....makes a big difference to me to have some of them going on in the background..........me stares at them a lot and sees them things you sees...... except the bit when the green stuff got stuck on the screen for ages......MMmmm......'AGES'...............HAMLET at the end...awesome...i wish they'd release a full version of the 220 VOLTS CONCERT. probably the easiest 'CONCERT PROCESS' ive ever exparienced with T.D. It can be a bit of a mission at times (KIEV MISSION).......
Try the Arizona CD
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
harry

Post by harry »

haven't listened to ARIZONA for some time...about time i listened to it again!!!!!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:Btw did anyone spot Bernhard using the (Wii Games controller) on his guitar...and what the heck was that Green hand-held thing? it looked like a Bosch Sander!...whatever it was it made a great sound, very eerie
Hi Andy

Bernard told me it was a modified bosch sander & Wii controller something to do with the electomagnetics interfers with the pick ups
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

billythefish wrote:It was my favourite set-list I can remember - just the perfect balance of slow / fast, dramatic / relaxing, old / new. I also thought Linda's parts were much more integrated.

And thank god for the interval - my bladder was about to burst!
I enjoyed the gig all the more as Linda's playing complimented the sets and didn't dominate.
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
timer

Post by timer »

alipaul wrote:
24db wrote:Btw did anyone spot Bernhard using the (Wii Games controller) on his guitar...and what the heck was that Green hand-held thing? it looked like a Bosch Sander!...whatever it was it made a great sound, very eerie
Hi Andy

Bernard told me it was a modified bosch sander & Wii controller something to do with the electomagnetics interfers with the pick ups
Tried the same technique with a B & D jigsaw this morning ! Now have two halves of a guitar :(
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:
Hi Andy

cheers Daz, that's what I thought...got to say it makes an incredible sound
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:
Hi Andy

Should have been on my side of the Table Andy ! :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

timer wrote:
24db wrote:
alipaul wrote: Hi Andy

Should have been my side of the Table Andy ! :wink:
Nah...would have missed chatting to Linda :P
hansx

Post by hansx »

Other question , who didn't enjoy it?????????????? :)
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

timer wrote: Tried the same technique with a B & D jigsaw this morning ! Now have two halves of a guitar :(
@Tim
Some people are better in playing guitar as using a jigsaw ...... :D :oops: