London Fan Meet

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: London Fan Meet

Post by epsilon75 »

I will not be attending the fan meet,I will be elsewhere with friends of a very good friend :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

ditto
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

I will pay my respects, wherever I am and whoever I'm with.
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
tangerine62

Post by tangerine62 »

Six of us are coming down from Falkirk, i'm taking my wife(who is not TD's biggest fan, but is coming anyway) and 4 of my mates are coming also. My wife and I are staying 3 nights in London, pity they couldn't do Scotland, but a farewell tour is something special, and not one I was gonna miss. I don't usually drink at concerts, but I will for this one. We've got a room nearby, so any knowledge of pubs in Sheperds Bush would be appreciated, and any food recommendations would be great too. Only been to London twice, and not really a fan of the nonstop bustle.....but hey it's TD. I'm really looking forward to this :D :D :D :D :D .
EDWEIRDO

Post by EDWEIRDO »

To anyone attending the pre concert fan meet at O'Neills tomorrow before the TD gig...it appears it is no longer O'Neills...
http://www.justopenedlondon.com/the-sindercombe-social/
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

tangerine62 wrote:Six of us are coming down from Falkirk, i'm taking my wife(who is not TD's biggest fan, but is coming anyway) and 4 of my mates are coming also. My wife and I are staying 3 nights in London, pity they couldn't do Scotland, but a farewell tour is something special, and not one I was gonna miss. I don't usually drink at concerts, but I will for this one. We've got a room nearby, so any knowledge of pubs in Sheperds Bush would be appreciated, and any food recommendations would be great too. Only been to London twice, and not really a fan of the nonstop bustle.....but hey it's TD. I'm really looking forward to this :D :D :D :D :D .
I'm just along the road in Denny...I wont be going to London.. :( enjoy. :D
GaryNovaScotia

Post by GaryNovaScotia »

Does anyone have a London ticket they could scan and give me a copy of? The meanies at O2 wanted a fortune to mail one so I had to do a printout. Usually you find all kinds of tickets thrown away after shows but after TD London there were absolutely none on the sidewalk. I spent a half hour digging through garbage cans in a block radius ...no one noticed, I seemed to fit in at Sheperds Bush.

I have this tours Netherlands one and all the German tour ones I can share except for Nuremberg‎ which I got a printout for and the second Cologne, which came about after my ticket home was bought.