Tribute to Edgar Concert

Einstein's Barber (ADMIN)
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Re: Tribute to Edgar Concert

Post by Einstein's Barber (ADMIN) »

Insvims wrote:
Network23 wrote:When I click 'SIGN UP' it deletes the country, which causes the 'Select a Country' prompt to reappear. Any way around that?
Maybe write to Eastgate about this? Not sure why this happens.

Yes, please, Network23, write an email to EASTGATE and they will register you to the Newsletter and send you the latest, no problem.

Regards,
EB (ADMIN)
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ALBERT EINSTEIN
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

ant wrote::) It has just been announced that the band will be performing a 'tribute to Edgar' concert sometime in the future but as yet no firm plans have been made. There will also be a tribute album. :)
TD plays Edgar Froese?

No words or introduction necessary! And I was just thinking that next year Edgar's picture will be shwon at the Oscars Night.

I can not imagine 50 past members not wanting to be here, including you too Chris!
Hipgnosis

Post by Hipgnosis »

Insvims wrote:
Network23 wrote:Can somebody post the best bits from the newsletter, or better yet, can someone provide the email by which one may subscribe?
http://www.tangerinedream-music.com/index.php

Scroll down just a little bit. In the header under the main band picture there is a place to provide your e-mail address to subscribe. It's a bit easy to miss it, but just take a look and you will find it.:-)
BTW ... this does not work ... when selecting a "country", using United States, and when presing SUBMIT, the country field erases completely and it errors out the entry!

Writing a letter to Eastgate? Do they read poems?
impaler42

Post by impaler42 »

I was thinking Moogfest 2016 would be an excellent platform for a tribute to Edgar Froese. I think that would work with the spring timeline. Any news on the scheduling for these shows?
Thomas Mc Nulty

Post by Thomas Mc Nulty »

Methinks & hopes more details of the concert in Berlin on 30 January 2016 will be announced soon! Flights, hotels and ticket to be organised.
boruncy

Post by boruncy »

On 1st January 2016 at 0930hrs, the BBC News channel showed a 30 minute film on famous people that passed away in the past year (2015). Edgar was featured along with a fine picture in the musicians section. A nice touch BBC.
Ode To Granny A