Brussels 76, (TT V27 and 31)

bigmoog
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Brussels 76, (TT V27 and 31)

Post by bigmoog »

some discussion elsewhen on these incredible concerts

I think all 76 and 77 TD concertos are brilliant, but these two are just terrific....I prefer neither over either but listen to 27 and 31 as one entire stunner. Truly TD were ON FIRE......there aint no pretenders out there to match the majesty of the music - then or now*.....INCREDIBLE and Beautiful....magick....

and the BASS 8) 8) :P

*FACT
...The wise.....are silent.....
SequenceC

Post by SequenceC »

Briliant concerts, amongst the top TD gigs for me.

I personally prefer Auditorium Paul-Emile Janson February 9th, 1976, which also has a very good sound quality.
24db

Post by 24db »

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 1976 ;)

One my favourites from this year, even though I haven't played it in ages/years
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

listening to both makes BM realise once again how TD were so advanced and before and in their time, the beats, the melodies, the polyphonic interplay, the sequenced multilayered tribal rhythmic polyphonic polyphony......total brilliance,,,,,,,making music from electronic apparatus,,,,,,,,genius :D :D
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

I have to admit that TT volume 27 is amazing, with a great sound. 8)
The second track sounds like an "alternative Ricochet" in 42 minutes !
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I really love Brussels76 vol 31, part III in particular.

dynamic, eerie sound effects, bass power, sequencing from some odd genius polyphonous mind,,,,,,,,in cred ible :D
24db

Post by 24db »

bigmoog wrote:listening to both makes BM realise once again how TD were so advanced and before and in their time, the beats, the melodies, the polyphonic interplay, the sequenced multilayered tribal rhythmic polyphonic polyphony......total brilliance,,,,,,,making music from electronic apparatus,,,,,,,,genius :D :D
best bit (for me) is Edgar's guitar during the encore
Tropylium

Post by Tropylium »

24db wrote:
bigmoog wrote:listening to both makes BM realise once again how TD were so advanced and before and in their time, the beats, the melodies, the polyphonic interplay, the sequenced multilayered tribal rhythmic polyphonic polyphony......total brilliance,,,,,,,making music from electronic apparatus,,,,,,,,genius :D :D
best bit (for me) is Edgar's guitar during the encore
Which one? November's intro is incredible, January is pretty boring in that regard (tho it has a cool intro as well).

The 2nd half of January pt 2 may be the most hypnotic single piece of music I kno of…