Any suggestions for Under Cover Chapter 2?

Insvims
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Insvims »

No.
Wish it would be no Chapter 2. Have Chapter 1 in order, but must say that the two tracks released in TDOC is not very interesting. No TD trademark sound in them. Just regular covers anyone could do.
Much more looking forward to The Endless Season.
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Rush - Manhattan Project

one of my favourite Rush songs...

"All the powers that be
And the course of history
Will be changed forever more"

!
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

You know, as I sit here sipping a h0t malted drink, and mulling over things while I count the magic beans I have just got from this geezer I sold the family cow* to , it strikes me that the idea of a second covers CD from Tangerine Dream is a bit of a no go. Firstly, I think we are jumping the gun as reaction to Volume 1 is at least a month away and I suspect TD will wait for that before embarking on a second CD (unless the second CD is already recorded...which is likely, and frightening), secondly, even tho' TD have said it's a Chapter 1, it aint a given.....after all we are still due Chandra II, MFD remixes, Iris and Linda Solo CDs....., thirdly and mostest importantly IMHO, one 'fun' CD is enough.....I want serious CDs as I am of the age when I am a misery and covers should done by X Factor tone deaf contestants and berlin school drop outs. On the subject of Genesis covers, while I am a huge admirer of their early work, I would definitely be slightly miffed if Edgar deemed it suitable for TD to do a Genesis Cover....Edgar, please behave :P :D :D

*her indoors werent pleased, I can tell you :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

John Lennon - Imagine

This one would be very much appreciated...

"You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one"

!
"Their chief failings in social competence are an inability to perceive themselves accurately and annoying others by their dominance and unsuitable jokes."

Michael Argyle
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

bigmoog wrote:You know, as I sit here sipping a h0t malted drink, and mulling over things while I count the magic beans I have just got from this geezer I sold the family cow* to , it strikes me that the idea of a second covers CD from Tangerine Dream is a bit of a no go. Firstly, I think we are jumping the gun as reaction to Volume 1 is at least a month away and I suspect TD will wait for that before embarking on a second CD (unless the second CD is already recorded...which is likely, and frightening), secondly, even tho' TD have said it's a Chapter 1, it aint a given.....after all we are still due Chandra II, MFD remixes, Iris and Linda Solo CDs....., thirdly and mostest importantly IMHO, one 'fun' CD is enough.....I want serious CDs as I am of the age when I am a misery and covers should done by X Factor tone deaf contestants and berlin school drop outs. On the subject of Genesis covers, while I am a huge admirer of their early work, I would definitely be slightly miffed if Edgar deemed it suitable for TD to do a Genesis Cover....Edgar, please behave :P :D :D

*her indoors werent pleased, I can tell you :D
A very good and sensible post Jok..I agree totallt of course.
TDludo

Post by TDludo »

bigmoog wrote:On the subject of Genesis covers, while I am a huge admirer of their early work, I would definitely be slightly miffed if Edgar deemed it suitable for TD to do a Genesis Cover...
Well... I think that a "Lamb lies down on Broadway" cover could be interesting (or another long track in this amazing album). No ? :)
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
24db

Post by 24db »

Last edited by 24db on Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Waltzing Matilda :idea:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

bigmoog wrote:On the subject of Genesis covers, while I am a huge admirer of their early work, I would definitely be slightly miffed if Edgar deemed it suitable for TD to do a Genesis Cover....Edgar, please behave :P :D :D
Now you've done it.

It's almost a certainty now. :wink:
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that's why they call it the present". - Kung Fu Panda
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I think they should cover an Orb song... something like 'Little Fluffy Clouds' - and get their own back ;)
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
24db

Post by 24db »

billythefish wrote:I think they should cover an Orb song... something like 'Little Fluffy Clouds' - and get their own back ;)
Last edited by 24db on Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sean_Montgomery

Post by Sean_Montgomery »

Erik

Post by Erik »

at least SOMETHING by the Cranberries
"I actually prefer RPGs and fantasise about massacring the morons at my school as Final Fantasy 7's Sephiroth. "
Marakesh

Post by Marakesh »

Bowie - Ziggy Played Guitar

Surely, it would be awesome...

"Making love with his ego, Ziggy sucked up into his mind
Like a leper messiah
When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band"

!

Michael Argyle
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Marakesh wrote:Bowie - Ziggy Played Guitar

Surely, it would be awesome...

"Making love with his ego, Ziggy sucked up into his mind
Like a leper messiah
When the kids had killed the man I had to break up the band"

!

your 'choices' really make me :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep them coming my friend :twisted:
...The wise.....are silent.....