Concerts 2014

Hyperboreauk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hyperboreauk »

bergen-dreamer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
bigdaveh wrote:Well hello all I finally remembered my username so thought I would say HELLO. Also just like to say that Myself and Ant will be attending the London show and we will be in the big smoke on the Thursday as Ant wants visit friends and places so may see those who are there for a pre pre fan meet drink. :D
See you there :P
Hope to be there too :P
Great News Stein if you can make it.
bergen-dreamer

Post by bergen-dreamer »

Hyperboreauk wrote:
bergen-dreamer wrote:
bigmoog wrote: See you there :P
Hope to be there too :P
Great News Stein if you can make it.
Cheers Gary :)
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

I bought my ticket for Cologne so far. Awaiting news on the London's Shepards Bush. But also awaiting news on the Vienna gig. Between London and Vienna it's almost 2 weeks apart. I would like to make it over a week to 10 day holiday to see the Dream. Dont know if I can do 2 weeks. Right now London my first stop and then visit Belgium inbetween London and Cologne. Belgium for their Belgium beers. So I would more than likely see the Dream in Berlin also. London also for all the great TD fans and to say farewell to Timer. A very sad lose in the Dream world. Even though I only met Tim 3 times in my visit to Berlin and London for TD gig's.

. . . . . .to be continued!
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
Jon

Post by Jon »

Ravnnet wrote:A concert in Finland? First in Scandinavia - hope TD will perform in Denmarks as well :roll:
Well, Finland is not in Scandinavia, but this will be TD's first concert in any of the NORDIC countries.

Would love to see them in Oslo!
ant

Post by ant »

:) Seems there are two ANTS planning on the London gig. :)
Biggus Dickus
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

Jon wrote:
Ravnnet wrote:A concert in Finland? First in Scandinavia - hope TD will perform in Denmarks as well :roll:
Well, Finland is not in Scandinavia, but this will be TD's first concert in any of the NORDIC countries.

Would love to see them in Oslo!
Oslo would be nice. But I only hope the audience will show up! I have a feeling there may be more TD fans in Finland than in Norway, but I am not sure. Maybe our forum member 71 dB can give some insight or thoughts on this?
71 dB

Post by 71 dB »

Insvims wrote:I have a feeling there may be more TD fans in Finland than in Norway, but I am not sure. Maybe our forum member 71 dB can give some insight or thoughts on this?
I feel we have got about 10 TD fans here in Finland! In my opinion Finns in general have really crappy taste in music. It's stupid metal or stuff like that. Finns don't even know about Tangerine Dream. Kraftwerk is MUCH better known (I don't like Kraftwerk at all). If there's more TD fans in Finland than in Norway, it's only because of ~10 % larger population.
GlynRichards

Post by GlynRichards »

was considering a German "road trip" but looking at the map Berlin may have to be missed as it seems way off the beaten track and then you'd have to come all the way back to Offenbach. Strange, I really fancied the Berlin one.
public class Geeks : IEarth { }
Insvims

Post by Insvims »

71 dB wrote:
Insvims wrote:I have a feeling there may be more TD fans in Finland than in Norway, but I am not sure. Maybe our forum member 71 dB can give some insight or thoughts on this?
I feel we have got about 10 TD fans here in Finland! In my opinion Finns in general have really crappy taste in music. It's stupid metal or stuff like that. Finns don't even know about Tangerine Dream. Kraftwerk is MUCH better known (I don't like Kraftwerk at all). If there's more TD fans in Finland than in Norway, it's only because of ~10 % larger population.
Ah, thanks for this info, 71 dB. I feel it's the same here in Norway. I have never met a TD fan here in Norway outside those few I have get to known via the Internet.
Do yo know the capacity for the hall TD will play in Finland?
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Hallo@all

Just bought my ticket for Nijmegen, May 24th 2014, first row right.
Register an account at the website :
http://www.stadsschouwburgendevereeniging.nl/home/

Ticket price € 45,=
No mailingcosts, choose for e-ticket.

At eventim tickets the same ticket would be over € 70,= including mailingcosts.

So kept some money in the pocket. :D

See you somewhere next year.

Now waiting when the concert in Vienna is final.

Cheers, Peter.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

pb2rdf wrote:Hallo@all

Ticket price € 45,=

Cheers, Peter.

Hallo Peter,

Your Idea is great.

Every fan will be going to the concert in his Country (Nijmegen for you, Paris for me)and all the big fans are going to the last Concert in Vienna.

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
tdream4ever

Post by tdream4ever »

la sagesse du destin wrote:
pb2rdf wrote:Hallo@all

Ticket price € 45,=

Cheers, Peter.

Hallo Peter,

Your Idea is great.

Every fan will be going to the concert in his Country (Nijmegen for you, Paris for me)and all the big fans are going to the last Concert in Vienna.

Charles

Yes Charles.
I am awaiting concert information in April for the US tour. But I already bought ticket for Cologne and maybe Berlin. I'm going to tour Germany inbetween the Germany dates and catch The Dream in Vienna before returning back to California. I thought about seeing the Dream in London but I think I will wait to see them in Vienna. I hope most of the fans will be going to what might be the Dream's last gig on this farewell tour. This will be a Dream come true.
DREAMING. . . . Now, Then!
ant

Post by ant »

:D It will not be their last gig, it is just their last tour. :D
Biggus Dickus
Jon

Post by Jon »

Insvims wrote:
71 dB wrote:
Ah, thanks for this info, 71 dB. I feel it's the same here in Norway. I have never met a TD fan here in Norway outside those few I have get to known via the Internet.
Do yo know the capacity for the hall TD will play in Finland?
I have a feeling TD sold quite a few records in Norway in the 1970s. If all those people (probably in their 50s now) shows up, then there will be some people. Heck, there was even the Ohrmusic shop in Oslo (ran by Tormod Aas) as late as the 90s. I ordered several CDs from him. Also, Norway has lots of artists in the electronic music genre, artists that probably are inspired by TD.
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

This will be the second time I see TD live, the first was at Starmus. Hope this one will be as good.. no even better! 8)

Feels like Berlin is the right place to see TD's last tour.