NEW TD GOODIES FOR XMAS!!!

Michael66
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Michael66 »

epsilon75 wrote:Well they can get their TD goodies in Sydney & Texas but not in the UK :evil: :arrow: :roll: the mind boggles
It does indeed... my new theory is that Santa ate my Booster... :roll:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:Well they can get their TD goodies in Sydney & Texas but not in the UK :evil: :arrow: :roll: the mind boggles
Can't be far off Colin. They've made it as far as Bristol. It's just a short hop over the Bristol Channel and they should be with you.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

I have made an emergency decision and re-ordered my goods :idea:
...The wise.....are silent.....
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:I have made an emergency decision and re-ordered my goods :idea:
1 set of TD xmas Goodies coming to an Ebay near you ! :lol:
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Postman Pat and his cat were here, while I was celebrating Christmas which means eating and sleeping and watching films (James Caan is much better in "Elf" than "Thief"). I can pick it up tomorrow. 8)

Maybe I've got some constructive critiscm, most likely I'll just lap it up in one gulp... TD rocks!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
Can't be far off Colin. They've made it as far as Bristol. It's just a short hop over the Bristol Channel and they should be with you.
If it dont come tomorrow Chris i will take it as being another lost product from Royal Mail........tomorrow is D-Day :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

That's a fare point Colin.

It's the Postal Service here in the UK that's to blame, or the lack thereof...

Why is it that in any other service or industry that i know of, First Class actually means "First Class", but with the Royal Mail it means "First Class*"

*Subject to..... Public Holidays, Postal Strikes, Busy Times, or Alien Intervention.....

Let's face it, the Postal Service here in the UK in the last few years has become, as we would say in Scotland, "Pish"..... and second class "Pish" at that.... :wink:
Be at one with the sequencing.....
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Must admit my feelings about Australia Post have improved dramatically. They have done an excellent job over Xmas.
"Sydney till I Die"
timer

Post by timer »

All goodies arrived this morning - Eastgate Goodies + PPM.

Going to be a busy day ! :D
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

well, enjoy the goods those that have them
...The wise.....are silent.....
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

At last.... a knock on the door, a signature provided, and the goodies are finally in my hands.... and also the zoom - o - graphic..... :D :D :D
Be at one with the sequencing.....
harmonicaman

Post by harmonicaman »

for those in UK waiting - mine arrived this morning, north of england.

Only played OTO so far,
excellent stuff - the instrumental version of "Man", which is fantastic only enforces my lower than low opinion of MFD even further - maybe future releases will include tracks so we can make up our own instrumental version........ :wink: [unless TD beat us to the punch and do it themselves]

The new tracks I'd out on par quality wise with Jeanne D'arc, which in the opinion of this middle aged dreamer ranks amongst the top ten TD albums ever

Although I find compositional credit for "Modesty and Greed" a bit suprising
Biodiode

Post by Biodiode »

Well I ordered mine before the 12th December despatch date and I am still waiting for delivery. I live in the north west of England so here's hoping for tomorrow then.
timer

Post by timer »

Welcome to the forum Biodiode
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

El Zippo in the Leics area of England too.......... :-(