NEW TD GOODIES FOR XMAS!!!

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

nowt in the sarf either
timer

Post by timer »

Wont be long now boys, if deepest (hillbilly) Somerset have had there's ! 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Got my goodies this morning here in Wales and the DVD is an awesome show,nice little snippet of fan and band extras make this a must have.
A great document of a truly memorable occasion 8) :D :P
Last edited by epsilon75 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Biodiode wrote:Well I ordered mine before the 12th December despatch date and I am still waiting for delivery. I live in the north west of England so here's hoping for tomorrow then.
Welcome to the forum Biodiode 8) :wink:
Last edited by epsilon75 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biodiode

Post by Biodiode »

Thanks for the welcome all.

Just thought it may have been useful to post which areas of the UK haven't had their's. May give hope that they will turn up when Royal (read Snail) Mail get moving.
timer

Post by timer »

Biodiode wrote:Thanks for the welcome all.

Just thought it may have been useful to post which areas of the UK haven't had their's. May give hope that they will turn up when Royal (read Snail) Mail get moving.
The postal system in this country is a joke - removing 2nd delivery per day , was supposed to make the system more efficient - my A**e ! and Xmas is no longer an excuse !
Im sure over the next days the UK orders should be finally delivered. :lol:
BTW - it's worth the wait ! 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:

The postal system in this country is a joke - removing 2nd delivery per day , was supposed to make the system more efficient - my A**e ! and Xmas is no longer an excuse !
The Royal Mail is undoubtedly a joke in The UK,they come out with the same excuses year in year out :evil:
By the way did anyone else have a 20th December postmark on their package :?: :?
timer

Post by timer »

epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:

The Royal Mail is undoubtedly a joke in The UK,they come out with the same excuses year in year out :evil:
By the way did anyone else have a 20th December postmark on their package :?: :?
YEP ! :?
timer

Post by timer »

bigmoog wrote:well, enjoy the goods those that have them
Full screening of One Night In Space DVD Tonight at approx 22:00hrs onwards, feel free to join us mate ! bring your own curry !. 8)
harmonicaman

Post by harmonicaman »

Any postal company like the royal mail that admits to losing over 14 MILLION items of mail a year is either so incompetent it needs to be rebuilt from the top down, or is so systemically corrupt the entire british police force should be investigating it full time - they might as well as they don't exaclty spend their time investigationg burglaries etc and they spend all their time nicking you for going a couple of miles over the speed limit

Postmark in germany for mine was also the 20th
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Efffffffallllllll :cry: :x :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

Contacted Eastgate today and within just 2 hours they replied and agreed that normally, the CDs should be here by now. I'll get a replacement now! :)

Top people at Eastgate, top service! Thanks! :D
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

If by chance my parcel doesn't come tomorrow...I'll pull all my hair out and run like a gibbering wreck up to the post office and smash the place (and staff) up with a sledge hammer..all I need is some hair and a sledgehammer.. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

sparrow wrote:If by chance my parcel doesn't come tomorrow...I'll pull all my hair out and run like a gibbering wreck up to the post office and smash the place (and staff) up with a sledge hammer..all I need is some hair and a sledgehammer.. :wink:
can we do a collection? ;)
timer

Post by timer »

24db wrote:
sparrow wrote:If by chance my parcel doesn't come tomorrow...I'll pull all my hair out and run like a gibbering wreck up to the post office and smash the place (and staff) up with a sledge hammer..all I need is some hair and a sledgehammer.. :wink:
can we do a collection? ;)
Next year perhaps we can organise a TD xmas goodie cruise, bypass thee RMial altogether ? ! 8)