NEW TD GOODIES FOR XMAS!!!

Schulze
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Schulze »

Michael66 wrote:Contacted Eastgate today and within just 2 hours they replied and agreed that normally, the CDs should be here by now. I'll get a replacement now! :)

Top people at Eastgate, top service! Thanks! :D
Agreed.

I had download problems recently with a purchase that i made from Eastgate, i e-mailed them and they replied within the hour and were very helpful and understanding... :D
Be at one with the sequencing.....
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

my goodies finally arrived this morning shock horror i'm in the bonus features :shock:

rummaging through the goodies on the merch stall and in wild eyed disbelief at the after show meet looking like a complete sado
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
24db

Post by 24db »

alipaul wrote:my goodies finally arrived this morning shock horror i'm in the bonus features :shock:

rummaging through the goodies on the merch stall and in wild eyed disbelief at the after show meet looking like a complete sado
can I have your autograph next time Daz? ;)
24db

Post by 24db »

in the words of Bollo..."I've got a bad feeling about this"...nothing in the post, bar a Christmas card that took 8 days to limp across from Belgium.
Royal Mail...you've got to love 'em!
Biodiode

Post by Biodiode »

Well doorbell has just rung and the goods have arrived. I am sat here typing while listening to One Times One.

Interestingly the post mark on the envelope says 20th December from Germany so maybe it isn't all Royal Mail's fault for a change.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:in the words of Bollo..."I've got a bad feeling about this"...nothing in the post, bar a Christmas card that took 8 days to limp across from Belgium.
Sorry to hear this mate :? this definitely seems down to our postal service :evil: I hope you get the goodies soon :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:in the words of Bollo..."I've got a bad feeling about this"...nothing in the post, bar a Christmas card that took 8 days to limp across from Belgium.
Sorry to hear this mate :? this definitely seems down to our postal service :evil: I hope you get the goodies soon :wink:
cheers mate, if I don't get within the next week I'll just re-order them from Eastgate, sounds like they're worth the wait though :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
cheers mate, if I don't get within the next week I'll just re-order them from Eastgate, sounds like they're worth the wait though :)
You are most certainly correct,they are well worth the wait 8) hope you get them on Monday :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Nothing here either.. :cry: I even went up to the sorting office and nothing. I suppose if they don't arrive on Monday they are lost. :evil:
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I still have not got my two DVDs. Strange that I got the CDs before most people but did not get the DVD. I am worried now, I will give it another week.
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: Sorry to hear this mate :? this definitely seems down to our postal service :evil: I hope you get the goodies soon :wink:
You are most certainly correct,they are well worth the wait 8) hope you get them on Monday :wink:

Still nowt here too, I wonder if Eastgate will send us another set without charge d'you think? if it doesnt arrive by Monday, I reckon 11 days (if they were send out 20th) is more than enough time to have to wait....Maybe next year they will be sent out a bit earlier to avoid all this c.r.a.p
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

no td goods so Im going to get massively , hugely drunk [again :D ] :evil:
...The wise.....are silent.....
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Yesterday the postman rang twice, today I could receive my package of 2 dvd's and a lot of cd's at the postoffice.
2007 will end with listening and watching a lot of TD :!:.
Now listening, watching the Alte Oper concert. Did see the bonustracks already.

@all a happy newyear and a best wishes for 2008.
See you all in Eindhoven :D :!:

grtz, Peter
Justin

Post by Justin »

Got my TD goodies yersterday!!!!! Some top notch tracks on both the new CD releases 'One Times One' and 'Booster'. Tangram remix and opening track from 1x1 especially.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:my goodies finally arrived this morning shock horror i'm in the bonus features :shock:

can I have your autograph next time Daz? ;)
Yes if you want something totally worthless !!! :shock:

i got the DVD, one times one & booster discs.

If i remember last time when TD released stuff at christmas i got it around 27~28th mine was posted on 20th as well
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache