Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
:D :D TD Goodies turned up Friday. Now if only I could get away from the 'outlaws', I'd be able to watch and listen :evil: :evil: :wink: Package containing artwork is still missing in the post though :roll: :roll: :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
prophetfive wrote:
:D :D TD Goodies turned up Friday. Now if only I could get away from the 'outlaws', I'd be able to watch and listen :evil: :evil: :wink: Package containing artwork is still missing in the post though :roll: :roll: :arrow:


Im sure you will enjoy in Ron 8) :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
:D :D Looks likely to be an ONIS evening to see in the New Year, Col. Can't think of any better way to celebrate. :wink: :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
prophetfive wrote:
:D :D Looks likely to be an ONIS evening to see in the New Year, Col. Can't think of any better way to celebrate. :wink: :arrow:


If you can keep it for the New Year Ron it will be a worthy wait,trust me :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
:D :D I wonder what's behind the zoom o artwork :?: Is it a dig at current German politics? Maybe Edgar could enlighten us, as I'm intrigued. :wink: :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Ron you need to chase this up mate, if your ZOGs are lost in the post ! these are very expensive items !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
timer wrote:
Ron you need to chase this up mate, if your ZOGs are lost in the post ! these are very expensive items !
:D Will e-mail Eastgate tomorrow, Tim. Package should have been posted two days before the DVd/CDs, yet it has not arrived. Will suggest they complain to Royal Mail re problem of not getting signatures on packages. :x :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:14 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
prophetfive wrote:
timer wrote:
Ron you need to chase this up mate, if your ZOGs are lost in the post ! these are very expensive items !
:D Will e-mail Eastgate tomorrow, Tim. Package should have been posted two days before the DVd/CDs, yet it has not arrived. Will suggest they complain to Royal Mail re problem of not getting signatures on packages. :x :arrow:


The RM makes enough profit from us who don't recieve a good enough service - they should be made to pay for a complete set of ZOGs for yourself, as compensation ! :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
:( :( I think the whole registered/recorded post system needs a bloody good overhaul. as it seems to be complete lottery at present. :cry: :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
this country is heading for the effin rocks, the post system sucks a whelk stinking big one grrrrrrrrrrr grizzle effers [ post relocated at grizzly corner ]




:x

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
:D :D I think we've hit the rocks, and we're all crawlin' up a long sandy beach, to nowhere, mate. :wink: :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
bigmoog wrote:
this country is heading for the effin rocks, the post system sucks a whelk stinking big one grrrrrrrrrrr grizzle effers [ post relocated at grizzly corner ]




:x



Couldn't agree more BM


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
and another thing :arrow:



this country needs an orange [tangerine] revolution, kick over the statues, storm Bucks Palace, up the workers, God save the Queen, the fascist regime.....it made you a moron [ etc ]


zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
:D :D I'll drink to that 8) 8) :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
BIGMOOG MANIFESTO



1: ALL POST DELIVERED SAME DAY AS YOU ORDER IT, BY HAND, BY A NICE YOUNG LADY WEARING SKIMPY KNICKS


2: TANGERINE DREAM ON BBC1 ALL DAY


3: free money


4: 24 hour curry and booze for all citizens


5: bm ON THE 1ST Class stamp

6: all citizens to be cockneys


7: wales to be annexed and ruled by a sheep farmer



LONG LIVE TD [pending delivery of MY EFFIN GOODS]

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 30 of 33 [ 484 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage