One Times One

hansx
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by hansx »

JD wrote:
hansx wrote:
JD wrote: it depends on how prolific people are, for Edgar its easier as its mostly him 16 hours per day using computers, and bingo ...album produced, mixed and mastered. I dont think there should be a limit on how much a person should put out (unless its not good) , we dont have to be sheep in this life abiding to what the current norm is after all. Herd Mentality is mostly what got this world into the state its in now anyway ...look at the Americans too engrossed in their family sized KFC bucket and American Idol to notice what the Bush administration is doing with the Senate Bill 1959 for example ......
ooops ...gone off topic :)
hmm, correct.
But in case of the productivity. I vote for quality and not for quantity. What do we have on 10 cd's a year or so, which we never play cause of the bad quality. :(
I agree !! but I think in general its been a good year for TD releases ....or do you not think that ?
No complainings from me, only from my bankaccount and wife. :lol:
JD

Post by JD »

hansx wrote:
JD wrote:
hansx wrote: hmm, correct.
But in case of the productivity. I vote for quality and not for quantity. What do we have on 10 cd's a year or so, which we never play cause of the bad quality. :(
I agree !! but I think in general its been a good year for TD releases ....or do you not think that ?
ouch :? another eason not to get married 8)
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
hansx

Post by hansx »

JD wrote:
hansx wrote:
JD wrote: I agree !! but I think in general its been a good year for TD releases ....or do you not think that ?
ouch :? another eason not to get married 8)
But she can cook quite good, so there are other reasons on the opposite to be married.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote::shock: :arrow: That has been mentioned on more than one occasion in this household :oops:
Might have cropped up in conversation once or twice here too. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

3018 views of this thread...and we haven't even heard a second yet :D...roll on the 12th
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

using my new vigil slide rule, it predicts that BM will take delivery of his 3 TD goodies on 21.12.2007 at 11.45 and will be posting thoughts on the music and DVD 3 hours later :D
...The wise.....are silent.....
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

bigmoog wrote:using my new vigil slide rule, it predicts that BM will take delivery of his 3 TD goodies on 21.12.2007 at 11.45 and will be posting thoughts on the music and DVD 3 hours later :D
If that is the case BM mine should land here in the principality 22,12,07 at 1.30 pm and i'd be a happy camper :P
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

bigmoog wrote:using my new vigil slide rule, it predicts that BM will take delivery of his 3 TD goodies on 21.12.2007 at 11.45 and will be posting thoughts on the music and DVD 3 hours later :D
You will definitely be getting them before me here in Australia. Looking forward to your reviews BM with eager anticipation.

Roll on the 12th :D
"Sydney till I Die"
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

That's a very positive outlook BM :lol:

I am slightly more pessmistic, knowing the state of Royal Mail in my area, and expect the goodies to arrive after crimbo.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

My goods are special delivery, personally delivered by Edgar the Postman :idea:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I wonder if we get a first glimpse of One Times One on the jukebox around midnight.
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Michael66 wrote:I wonder if we get a first glimpse of One Times One on the jukebox around midnight.

early tomorrow morning

BM VIGILS :D :idea:
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Well it's the 12th(at least it is in Australia). I hope that QANTAS jet is ready. Waiting...waiting.
"Sydney till I Die"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

SydneyFC wrote:Well it's the 12th(at least it is in Australia). I hope that QANTAS jet is ready. Waiting...waiting.
Id say another 12 hours and the goodies should be on their way to the Berlin Post office ( We Hope) :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

12 hours to post office...then 24 hours to Oz. Got to think positive.
"Sydney till I Die"