One Times One

SydneyFC
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by SydneyFC »

24db wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:Do they add these new releases to the Download section. As a new fan I want to hear the new stuff but as I live in Australia I suffer from the tyranny of distance. Downloads bring the rest of the world closer to us.
most of the new stuff usually get's added to the download section after a while...might be worth dropping Eastgate an email to ask?

eastgate@gmx.com
Yep thanks 24db. On second thoughts I might get the disc anyway. I presume you just pre-order.
"Sydney till I Die"
24db

Post by 24db »

SydneyFC wrote:
24db wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:Do they add these new releases to the Download section. As a new fan I want to hear the new stuff but as I live in Australia I suffer from the tyranny of distance. Downloads bring the rest of the world closer to us.
most of the new stuff usually get's added to the download section after a while...might be worth dropping Eastgate an email to ask?

eastgate@gmx.com
Yep thanks 24db. On second thoughts I might get the disc anyway. I presume you just pre-order.
yeah, and Eastgate 'should' mail them out from Dec 12th I think. Obviously the downloads are only 192K, good enough for mp3s but not as top notch as your usual TD CDs
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

24db wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:
24db wrote: most of the new stuff usually get's added to the download section after a while...might be worth dropping Eastgate an email to ask?

eastgate@gmx.com
yeah, and Eastgate 'should' mail them out from Dec 12th I think. Obviously the downloads are only 192K, good enough for mp3s but not as top notch as your usual TD CDs
Should take about two weeks to get to OZ so might be a Christmas present. If not probably not a bad way to say hello to 2008.
"Sydney till I Die"
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:it will be a CD in a case, with somesort of artwork on the cover,possibly some CDtext as well, musically I anticipate music :wink:
I hope they have the lyrics on CD text ! :lol:

Yours thinking of CD-G CD-Graphics Timer. :lol: :lol:

:!: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:
timer wrote:
bigmoog wrote:it will be a CD in a case, with somesort of artwork on the cover,possibly some CDtext as well, musically I anticipate music :wink:
I hope they have the lyrics on CD text ! :lol:

Yours thinking of CD-G CD-Graphics Timer. :lol: :lol:

:!: :arrow:
silly me ! :roll: :oops:
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Got mine ordered
"Sydney till I Die"
hansx

Post by hansx »

Hmm, could be ordered also after Christmas in order to spread the expenses a bit.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:Hmm, could be ordered also after Christmas in order to spread the expenses a bit.
Get the wife to buy it :idea: :wink:
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Might do that with booster
"Sydney till I Die"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

SydneyFC wrote:Might do that with booster
A great excuse for TD goodies as a xmas present...........Come on ladies,open your purses :D
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:Might do that with booster
A great excuse for TD goodies as a xmas present...........Come on ladies,open your purses :D
hmm, not my wife. :? :cry:
Froesesque

Post by Froesesque »

I have added one times one to my crimble present list and have included the ordering page (+ the DVD for the one night in space gig) on my Mums' favorites list (so she knows where to get them from)

:D
Last edited by Froesesque on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Froesesque wrote:I have added one equals one to my crimble present list and have included the ordering page (+ the DVD for the one night in space gig) on my Mums' favorites list (so she knows where to get them from)

A very good bit of thinking there Froesesque :P :wink:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote:I have added one equals one to my crimble present list and have included the ordering page (+ the DVD for the one night in space gig) on my Mums' favorites list (so she knows where to get them from)

A very good bit of thinking there Froesesque :P :wink:
As usual I've ordered all of the recent stuff for myself, that way I know that I'll get what I want. Must make sure I get the money back this time, the last two years I think I probably paid for my own Christmas presents. :roll:
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

My missus is quite good on the old TD score she usually gives me the nod when new stuff comes out
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache