One Times One

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Apparently I've got to go to bed early on Christmas Eve....... my eldest son says that, because I was late getting to bed last year, I made Santa late delivering his presents.
No sleep for me this year, I'm working Christmas Eve night, Christmas Night, Boxing Day night etc. My company have also seen fit to do away with the traditional triple pay and replace it with single time and a day in lieu. The rest of my shift however, will be paid double time and a lieu day. Merry bleeding Christmas! :x
Sorry to hear that Hobo.

I thought I was hard done-by because I'm working the day before Christmas Eve and Boxing Day Night... I now consider myself pretty lucky.

Kinda hoping it's going to be a bit dossy, every one staying at home and being all mellow, but knowing my luck it'll be full on.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Apparently I've got to go to bed early on Christmas Eve....... my eldest son says that, because I was late getting to bed last year, I made Santa late delivering his presents.
No sleep for me this year, I'm working Christmas Eve night, Christmas Night, Boxing Day night etc. My company have also seen fit to do away with the traditional triple pay and replace it with single time and a day in lieu. The rest of my shift however, will be paid double time and a lieu day. Merry bleeding Christmas! :x
The UK is is slowly going down hill fast Mick,these employer stories are getting more widespread by the day,ive got problems at work myself but they just dont give a monkey's chuff mate...........New Labour made us all second class citizens :evil: :x :evil:
Luckily in Australia we just got rid of a conservative govt. that tried a similiar stunt with their so called work place agreements which basically did away with all workers rights. Govt. defeated and Prime Minister lost his own seat.
"Sydney till I Die"
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

epsilon75 wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:Thinking I’m buying tell end of next year. :mrgreen:

:!: :arrow:
:shock: :o 12 months is a long time to wait :arrow:

Yes Because I buying Soundtrack for the keep & Legend for a Re-master CD I hope goes well. :mrgreen:
I hope not a another a Rip-off. :evil:

Depend how the quality sound if okay I’ll buy if not it poor quality sound. :x

:!: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I hope this mini album comes in a jewel case I'm never happy with card sleeves.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:I hope this mini album comes in a jewel case I'm never happy with card sleeves.
Nice and easy to store...... but they look cr*p after a few years. I'm with you on that one.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:I hope this mini album comes in a jewel case I'm never happy with card sleeves.
Nice and easy to store...... but they look cr*p after a few years. I'm with you on that one.
put them in plastic sleeves!
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Good idea. Do you know where I can get some?
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Nice and easy to store...... but they look cr*p after a few years. I'm with you on that one.
Covers 33 used to do some nice ones, if that fails try Tescos:

http://covers33.co.uk/index.php?cPath=32
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: put them in plastic sleeves!

Thanks Andy.

Plenty of choice at Covers 33.
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Good idea. Do you know where I can get some?

Thanks Andy.

Plenty of choice at Covers 33.
good company mate
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote: Nice and easy to store...... but they look cr*p after a few years. I'm with you on that one.
I use this one: www.djsleeve.nl

Very good for archiving. you win about 60% room. Yo, some TD, please. :lol:
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

One times One arrived this morning Xmas Eve in Australia. Comes in a cardboard cover. Still it looks very nice. Just got it in the letterbox haven't had a chance to listen to it yet. Better go now and put it on the player. Eastgate have done very well here. :D
"Sydney till I Die"
har

Post by har »

One times one arrived today!! Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done Eastgate dudes.

Also a signed pumpkin hour photo by Lord Froese of the Synth! Cheers for that......... will be framed next week and placed on the studio wall for inspiration 8)

Not allowed to listen to the cd yet as its a pressie. Temptation/ Stressful overnight wait :D
Scorpion

One Times One

Post by Scorpion »

I'd like TD/Eastgate to make a New Year's Resolution:
No more compilations, no more remixes (not even one track) - just original material in 2008.
sparrow

Re: One Times One

Post by sparrow »

Scorpion wrote:I'd like TD/Eastgate to make a New Year's Resolution:
No more compilations, no more remixes (not even one track) - just original material in 2008.
Yeah there are far to many compilations. As a colector I feel obligated to buy them. It might be a bit stupid but I buy them anyway. Heres to a 2008 with 'NEW' TD and not stuff I already own and buy again anyway :wink: