One Times One

Froesesque
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Froesesque »

Does anyone know who has composed what on this new release, although I think Edgar is a brilliant composer and musician I'd like to see more contributions from the others on here!!!

:D
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
har

Post by har »

ordered :D

Christmas pressie fae my mommy 8)

cantwait/cantwait/cantwait
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:ordered :D

Christmas pressie fae my mommy 8)

cantwait/cantwait/cantwait
Its always a pleasure to someone here as enthusiastic about TD as Har :D 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
har

Post by har »

cheers Epsilon :D

I suspect my enthusiasm may be entering "no bounds" mode :D
24db

Post by 24db »

har wrote:cheers Epsilon :D

looks like it's gonna be a great Christmas at the har household: Wall-to-wall TD music...which reminds I should play some music today
har

Post by har »

24db wrote:

looks like it's gonna be a great Christmas at the har household: Wall-to-wall TD music...which reminds I should play some music today
actually 24db ......... Have to admit its been wall to wall TD music in the har house at least since I discovered this web site 8)

Wife and bairns haven't complained yet as far as I can ascertain :wink: In fact they have been complimentary. Even the heavy metal dudes :shock:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

har wrote:
24db wrote:

actually 24db ......... Have to admit its been wall to wall TD music in the har house at least since I discovered this web site 8)

Wife and bairns haven't complained yet as far as I can ascertain :wink: In fact they have been complimentary. Even the heavy metal dudes :shock:
The wife becomes less complimentary when the bank account starts to get lighter :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
har wrote:
24db wrote: looks like it's gonna be a great Christmas at the har household: Wall-to-wall TD music...which reminds I should play some music today

The wife becomes less complimentary when the bank account starts to get lighter :lol: :mrgreen: :wink:
Oh yes! I got a right dressing down after ordering the latest batch of releases. Next week on Jeremy Kyle "Eastgate ruined my marriage!"
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
timer

Post by timer »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
har wrote: actually 24db ......... Have to admit its been wall to wall TD music in the har house at least since I discovered this web site 8)

Oh yes! I got a right dressing down after ordering the latest batch of releases. Next week on Jeremy Kyle "Eastgate ruined my marriage!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: or 'Edgar Stole my Husband' ! :shock: CJ :lol:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:shock: :arrow: That has been mentioned on more than one occasion in this household :oops:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I hope it not a other repeat again.

:!: :arrow:
hansx

Post by hansx »

I am curious how many of those cupdisc albums will be released. Hope not too much. I prefer one decent album from about an hour or so in lets say half a year. And one dvd in half a year.
Guess 3 or 4 products a year is enough. Usually a group makes one album in two year and maybe a dvd from a tour. So, we are spoiled in a way. :lol:
JD

Post by JD »

hansx wrote:I am curious how many of those cupdisc albums will be released. Hope not too much. I prefer one decent album from about an hour or so in lets say half a year. And one dvd in half a year.
Guess 3 or 4 products a year is enough. Usually a group makes one album in two year and maybe a dvd from a tour. So, we are spoiled in a way. :lol:
it depends on how prolific people are, for Edgar its easier as its mostly him 16 hours per day using computers, and bingo ...album produced, mixed and mastered. I dont think there should be a limit on how much a person should put out (unless its not good) , we dont have to be sheep in this life abiding to what the current norm is after all. Herd Mentality is mostly what got this world into the state its in now anyway ...look at the Americans too engrossed in their family sized KFC bucket and American Idol to notice what the Bush administration is doing with the Senate Bill 1959 for example ......
ooops ...gone off topic :)
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
hansx

Post by hansx »

JD wrote:
hansx wrote:I am curious how many of those cupdisc albums will be released. Hope not too much. I prefer one decent album from about an hour or so in lets say half a year. And one dvd in half a year.
it depends on how prolific people are, for Edgar its easier as its mostly him 16 hours per day using computers, and bingo ...album produced, mixed and mastered. I dont think there should be a limit on how much a person should put out (unless its not good) , we dont have to be sheep in this life abiding to what the current norm is after all. Herd Mentality is mostly what got this world into the state its in now anyway ...look at the Americans too engrossed in their family sized KFC bucket and American Idol to notice what the Bush administration is doing with the Senate Bill 1959 for example ......
hmm, correct.
But in case of the productivity. I vote for quality and not for quantity. What do we have on 10 cd's a year or so, which we never play cause of the bad quality. :(
JD

Post by JD »

hansx wrote:
JD wrote:
hmm, correct.
But in case of the productivity. I vote for quality and not for quantity. What do we have on 10 cd's a year or so, which we never play cause of the bad quality. :(
I agree !! but I think in general its been a good year for TD releases ....or do you not think that ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush