One Times One

epsilon75
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by epsilon75 »

SydneyFC wrote:12 hours to post office...then 24 hours to Oz. Got to think positive.
You never know your luck :wink: lets just hope they land in Aus for xmas 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

epsilon75 wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:12 hours to post office...then 24 hours to Oz. Got to think positive.
I'm hoping that it will arrive in the last post for Xmas eve then I will be able to put it under the tree and unwrap it and play it at 2.30 am on Xmas morning when the kids get up....or maybe I will beat the kids and get up at 2.00am. 8)
"Sydney till I Die"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

SydneyFC wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I'm hoping that it will arrive in the last post for Xmas eve then I will be able to put it under the tree and unwrap it and play it at 2.30 am on Xmas morning when the kids get up....or maybe I will beat the kids and get up at 2.00am. 8)
Be sure not to drink to much beer & fall asleep,the kids may get there first & think its a frisbee :shock: :arrow: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

epsilon75 wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:
epsilon75 wrote: You never know your luck :wink: lets just hope they land in Aus for xmas 8)
Be sure not to drink to much beer & fall asleep,the kids may get there first & think its a frisbee :shock: :arrow: :wink:
Look Daddy Santa got frisbees for us all.

:shock: :arrow: :cry: :arrow: :x :arrow: :twisted:
"Sydney till I Die"
24db

Post by 24db »

I once sent a large amount of TD press cuttings to a guy in Portugal, his kid beat him to it and made the entire collection into paper hats...well, I thought it was funny anyway :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Apparently I've got to go to bed early on Christmas Eve....... my eldest son says that, because I was late getting to bed last year, I made Santa late delivering his presents.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I once sent a large amount of TD press cuttings to a guy in Portugal, his kid beat him to it and made the entire collection into paper hats...well, I thought it was funny anyway :D
I would have gone berserk,but you can't help but laugh :mrgreen:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Thinking I’m buying tell end of next year. :mrgreen:

:!: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:Thinking I’m buying tell end of next year. :mrgreen:

:!: :arrow:
:shock: :o 12 months is a long time to wait :arrow:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:Apparently I've got to go to bed early on Christmas Eve....... my eldest son says that, because I was late getting to bed last year, I made Santa late delivering his presents.
No sleep for me this year, I'm working Christmas Eve night, Christmas Night, Boxing Day night etc. My company have also seen fit to do away with the traditional triple pay and replace it with single time and a day in lieu. The rest of my shift however, will be paid double time and a lieu day. Merry bleeding Christmas! :x
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:Apparently I've got to go to bed early on Christmas Eve....... my eldest son says that, because I was late getting to bed last year, I made Santa late delivering his presents.
No sleep for me this year, I'm working Christmas Eve night, Christmas Night, Boxing Day night etc. My company have also seen fit to do away with the traditional triple pay and replace it with single time and a day in lieu. The rest of my shift however, will be paid double time and a lieu day. Merry bleeding Christmas! :x
The UK is is slowly going down hill fast Mick,these employer stories are getting more widespread by the day,ive got problems at work myself but they just dont give a monkey's chuff mate...........New Labour made us all second class citizens :evil: :x :evil:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
The UK is is slowly going down hill fast Mick,these employer stories are getting more widespread by the day,ive got problems at work myself but they just dont give a monkey's chuff mate...........New Labour made us all second class citizens :evil: :x :evil:
It's another attempt to breach their contract Colin. This follows cold on the heels of a 3.2% pay rise that is nearly 3 months overdue. Having been awarded the rise, the Company have now said it's under review by the board. I've now got to undertake grievances over both issues. :x

They know they are wrong and I'll get my money eventually, but meanwhile it's all earning the Company extra interest. :evil:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Our Union(GMB) urged us to except a 2.7% rise in April and we only had it last week,we have still not received the back money.. Unison turned it down and ended up with a bigger rise :evil: bad advice from a union who is more for the employer than the empoyee IMHO :evil:

And what has this got to do with "One times One" :mrgreen: :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote:Our Union(GMB) urged us to except a 2.7% rise in April and we only had it last week,we have still not received the back money.. Unison turned it down and ended up with a bigger rise :evil: bad advice from a union who is more for the employer than the empoyee IMHO :evil:

The GMB are ok here Colin. and in relation to "One Times One", that is how much I am being paid this Christmas! :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Our Union(GMB) urged us to except a 2.7% rise in April and we only had it last week,we have still not received the back money.. Unison turned it down and ended up with a bigger rise :evil: bad advice from a union who is more for the employer than the empoyee IMHO :evil:

The GMB are ok here Colin. and in relation to "One Times One", that is how much I am being paid this Christmas! :wink:
:roll: effers :wink: