One Times One

SydneyFC
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by SydneyFC »

Christmas morning here and one times one is on the turntable. Really like the tracks with "vocals". "Sadness of Echinaton Losing the World Child "and "Gleeful Poets Crying Softly" being my favourites at the moment. Happy Xmas everyone.
"Sydney till I Die"
homeless

Post by homeless »

OTO and Booster arrived yesterday.... just heard OTO now...

Absolutely stunning!....

No weak tracks..

Excellent guitar and delightful moorish voices....

Thanks Edgar.

homeless
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Looking forward to Thursday when the post is back at work. Looks like the OTO cd is a good one. 8)
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

homeless wrote:OTO and Booster arrived yesterday.... just heard OTO now...

Absolutely stunning!....

No weak tracks..

Thanks Edgar.

Agree. Love the guitar and vouces

homeless
Agree. Love the guitar and voices.
"Sydney till I Die"
redziller

Post by redziller »

It's solid - no mistake!

Vocals are interesting - I suspect some new kit that simulates not just oohs and aahs but allows parts to be made from phomenes. Just a wild guess.

Great sounds in track one especially - reminds my of the Good Bad and Ugly for a reason I can't pin down.

Modesty and Greed though is a fine revision to a favourute live track of mine - I'll not say what I'd hate to spoil it for a fan - but I can't help considering who the modest, who the greedy?
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

gulp.....vocals :o

Im scared now.....cant wait to get my copy
...The wise.....are silent.....
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

redziller wrote:It's solid - no mistake!

Vocals are interesting - I suspect some new kit that simulates not just oohs and aahs but allows parts to be made from phomenes. Just a wild guess.

Great sounds in track one especially - reminds my of the Good Bad and Ugly for a reason I can't pin down.

Modesty and Greed though is a fine revision to a favourute live track of mine - I'll not say what I'd hate to spoil it for a fan - but I can't help considering who the modest, who the greedy?
Very good release. Lots of very interesting sounds and Edgar shaped guitar soloing.

Very true Redziller; Modesty and Greed - very interesting title for something that most fans will be familiar with. Makes you think.
David Ryle

Post by David Ryle »

I agree about the formant vocalizing. Just stunning. This will be on my mp3 player and in my ears for weeks. :lol:

-David
Two glasses Australian Shiraz, roaring fireplace, my Linda in arms and Rubycon on the player = BLISS
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

redziller wrote:It's solid - no mistake!

Track One is spectacular. It is the pop music of the future which I have always dreamt about.
"Sydney till I Die"
timer

Post by timer »

Nice CD on first listen :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The opening track here "Sadness Of Echnaton Losing The World Child" is an absolute beauty IMHO with a very nice female vocal and some great guitar work :P :D SUPERB
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

epsilon75 wrote:The opening track here "Sadness Of Echnaton Losing The World Child" is an absolute beauty IMHO with a very nice female vocal and some great guitar work :P :D SUPERB
Edgar guitar solo playing has been long misssed and it's great to hear him dust down the old chunk of wood. Hopefully he'll feel like playing at the show in April.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:The opening track here "Sadness Of Echnaton Losing The World Child" is an absolute beauty IMHO with a very nice female vocal and some great guitar work :P :D SUPERB
Edgar guitar solo playing has been long misssed and it's great to hear him dust down the old chunk of wood. Hopefully he'll feel like playing at the show in April.
Have to agree Chris,the guitar work on this CD is certainly a stand out especially on the said SOELTWC (Man Instrumental) and the Cool Breeze of Brighton-esque (Modesty & Greed) 8) :D Always a pleasure to hear EF on the axe 8) .
On tracks 5 and 6 Edgar seems in romantic mode and both are a very relaxing listen 8) :D
Last edited by epsilon75 on Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

This CD is a grower, 2nd listen and i like it loads :D
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:This CD is a grower, 2nd listen and i like it loads :D
I've had it and Booster on repeat play most of today and they're all rather awesome.

....One Times One and Booster seem to be the perfect accompaniment for each other. May be they should have been released as a triple CD. Just a thought.