Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
SydneyFC wrote:
12 hours to post office...then 24 hours to Oz. Got to think positive.


You never know your luck :wink: lets just hope they land in Aus for xmas 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2603
Location: Maroubra Bay
epsilon75 wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:
12 hours to post office...then 24 hours to Oz. Got to think positive.


You never know your luck :wink: lets just hope they land in Aus for xmas 8)


I'm hoping that it will arrive in the last post for Xmas eve then I will be able to put it under the tree and unwrap it and play it at 2.30 am on Xmas morning when the kids get up....or maybe I will beat the kids and get up at 2.00am. 8)

_________________
"Sydney till I Die"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
SydneyFC wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:
12 hours to post office...then 24 hours to Oz. Got to think positive.


You never know your luck :wink: lets just hope they land in Aus for xmas 8)


I'm hoping that it will arrive in the last post for Xmas eve then I will be able to put it under the tree and unwrap it and play it at 2.30 am on Xmas morning when the kids get up....or maybe I will beat the kids and get up at 2.00am. 8)


Be sure not to drink to much beer & fall asleep,the kids may get there first & think its a frisbee :shock: :arrow: :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:46 am
Posts: 2603
Location: Maroubra Bay
epsilon75 wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:
12 hours to post office...then 24 hours to Oz. Got to think positive.


You never know your luck :wink: lets just hope they land in Aus for xmas 8)


I'm hoping that it will arrive in the last post for Xmas eve then I will be able to put it under the tree and unwrap it and play it at 2.30 am on Xmas morning when the kids get up....or maybe I will beat the kids and get up at 2.00am. 8)


Be sure not to drink to much beer & fall asleep,the kids may get there first & think its a frisbee :shock: :arrow: :wink:


Look Daddy Santa got frisbees for us all.

:shock: :arrow: :cry: :arrow: :x :arrow: :twisted:

_________________
"Sydney till I Die"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:34 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
I once sent a large amount of TD press cuttings to a guy in Portugal, his kid beat him to it and made the entire collection into paper hats...well, I thought it was funny anyway :D

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
Apparently I've got to go to bed early on Christmas Eve....... my eldest son says that, because I was late getting to bed last year, I made Santa late delivering his presents.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
24db wrote:
I once sent a large amount of TD press cuttings to a guy in Portugal, his kid beat him to it and made the entire collection into paper hats...well, I thought it was funny anyway :D


I would have gone berserk,but you can't help but laugh :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 2:22 am
Posts: 3093
Location: THE QUANTUM YEARS
Thinking I’m buying tell end of next year. :mrgreen:


:!: :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Laserdisc Dream wrote:
Thinking I’m buying tell end of next year. :mrgreen:


:!: :arrow:


:shock: :o 12 months is a long time to wait :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
Chris Monk wrote:
Apparently I've got to go to bed early on Christmas Eve....... my eldest son says that, because I was late getting to bed last year, I made Santa late delivering his presents.


No sleep for me this year, I'm working Christmas Eve night, Christmas Night, Boxing Day night etc. My company have also seen fit to do away with the traditional triple pay and replace it with single time and a day in lieu. The rest of my shift however, will be paid double time and a lieu day. Merry bleeding Christmas! :x

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Apparently I've got to go to bed early on Christmas Eve....... my eldest son says that, because I was late getting to bed last year, I made Santa late delivering his presents.


No sleep for me this year, I'm working Christmas Eve night, Christmas Night, Boxing Day night etc. My company have also seen fit to do away with the traditional triple pay and replace it with single time and a day in lieu. The rest of my shift however, will be paid double time and a lieu day. Merry bleeding Christmas! :x


The UK is is slowly going down hill fast Mick,these employer stories are getting more widespread by the day,ive got problems at work myself but they just dont give a monkey's chuff mate...........New Labour made us all second class citizens :evil: :x :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
epsilon75 wrote:
Hobo wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
Apparently I've got to go to bed early on Christmas Eve....... my eldest son says that, because I was late getting to bed last year, I made Santa late delivering his presents.


No sleep for me this year, I'm working Christmas Eve night, Christmas Night, Boxing Day night etc. My company have also seen fit to do away with the traditional triple pay and replace it with single time and a day in lieu. The rest of my shift however, will be paid double time and a lieu day. Merry bleeding Christmas! :x


The UK is is slowly going down hill fast Mick,these employer stories are getting more widespread by the day,ive got problems at work myself but they just dont give a monkey's chuff mate...........New Labour made us all second class citizens :evil: :x :evil:


It's another attempt to breach their contract Colin. This follows cold on the heels of a 3.2% pay rise that is nearly 3 months overdue. Having been awarded the rise, the Company have now said it's under review by the board. I've now got to undertake grievances over both issues. :x

They know they are wrong and I'll get my money eventually, but meanwhile it's all earning the Company extra interest. :evil:

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Our Union(GMB) urged us to except a 2.7% rise in April and we only had it last week,we have still not received the back money.. Unison turned it down and ended up with a bigger rise :evil: bad advice from a union who is more for the employer than the empoyee IMHO :evil:

And what has this got to do with "One times One" :mrgreen: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 4:14 pm
Posts: 3977
Location: At The Border Of The Marsh
epsilon75 wrote:
Our Union(GMB) urged us to except a 2.7% rise in April and we only had it last week,we have still not received the back money.. Unison turned it down and ended up with a bigger rise :evil: bad advice from a union who is more for the employer than the empoyee IMHO :evil:

And what has this got to do with "One times One" :mrgreen: :wink:


The GMB are ok here Colin. and in relation to "One Times One", that is how much I am being paid this Christmas! :wink:

_________________
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Hobo wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Our Union(GMB) urged us to except a 2.7% rise in April and we only had it last week,we have still not received the back money.. Unison turned it down and ended up with a bigger rise :evil: bad advice from a union who is more for the employer than the empoyee IMHO :evil:

And what has this got to do with "One times One" :mrgreen: :wink:


The GMB are ok here Colin. and in relation to "One Times One", that is how much I am being paid this Christmas! :wink:


:roll: effers :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 18  Next
Page 8 of 18 [ 266 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage