One Night in Space DVD

Hobo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Hobo »

Pertou wrote:
billythefish wrote:
ant wrote::D Only 7 days to go to the start of shipment!! :D :D :D :D
Woohoo! :D :D
I look forward to receive my first parcel directly from Eastgate. Payment is already charged. For shipment and the items, I think the prices are very fair.
Eastgate provide a very efficient service, although delivery to the U.K. is sometimes a little slow. I agree that the prices are very reasonable.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

That's good to hear. Last year, when ordering at Groove, I got my items on the 30th of December, which was rather late. And by ordering at them I could buy one more album from Eastgate. Stupid me... :oops:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Pertou wrote:That's good to hear. Last year, when ordering at Groove, I got my items on the 30th of December, which was rather late. And by ordering at them I could buy one more album from Eastgate. Stupid me... :oops:
We are fortunate to have Eastgate, as the number of EM outlets is dwindling alarmingly. I have always been pleased with purchases from Groove, but their prices are steep.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Hobo wrote:
Pertou wrote:
billythefish wrote: Woohoo! :D :D
I look forward to receive my first parcel directly from Eastgate. Payment is already charged. For shipment and the items, I think the prices are very fair.
Eastgate provide a very efficient service, although delivery to the U.K. is sometimes a little slow. I agree that the prices are very reasonable.
I agree Mick,i find its always best to by in house and Eastgate run a quality and very reasonable service :arrow: I hope i will still be saying that on December 24th :wink: :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

No one Receiver Copy yet?

:!: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:No one Receiver Copy yet?

Peter

They dont get mailed by Eastgate until 12th December :wink:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

epsilon75 wrote:
Laserdisc Dream wrote:No one Receiver Copy yet?

Peter

They dont get mailed by Eastgate until 12th December :wink:
Okay. :wink:

hansx

Post by hansx »

I don't have it yet. Anybody??? :?:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:I don't have it yet. Anybody??? :?:
Ive a feeling that the people who just ordered the CDs will get those first.
The People who ordered the CDs and DVD will get them second,perhaps a slight delay on the DVD.........just a guess :wink:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

epsilon75 wrote:Ive a feeling that the people who just ordered the CDs will get those first.
The People who ordered the CDs and DVD will get them second,perhaps a slight delay on the DVD.........just a guess :wink:
I've ordered just the CDs, but no CDs here so far .... :cry:

Maybe the people who've ordered just recently get their orders first? Questions, questions ...
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Michael66 wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Ive a feeling that the people who just ordered the CDs will get those first.
I've ordered just the CDs, but no CDs here so far .... :cry:

Maybe the people who've ordered just recently get their orders first? Questions, questions ...

I dont think its that simple, if I posted two parcels from London to another country you can bet they wouldn`t get there the same day.

As I said before a few of us got the CDs today so I would guess more people will get them tomorrow and Friday. I ordered the DVDs as well bu t they have not come yet.

stop stressing everyone, they will get here 8)
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:I don't have it yet. Anybody??? :?:
Ive a feeling that the people who just ordered the CDs will get those first.
Groove expected them yesterday, so maybe it will be in the box today. (please, please)
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Looks like nobody has the DVD yet ... :cry:
redziller

Post by redziller »

:D

But I have to wrap it and someone will give it back tomorrow :roll:
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Guess what arrived this morning?

I was working last night and had a pretty tough time, so I curled up with a tin of chocies and a bottle of wine and watched it through a couple of times. Does life get much better?

The concert is pretty much as I remember it (well it was only a couple of months ago) and is utterly superb. What a great momento of a fantastic night.

You guys are going to love it.

Colin makes several appearances and Tim can be seen holding an intelligent conversation with Edgar. I'm so glad that wasn't me, the best I would have managed would have been "I really like your music". :roll:

10 out of 10. IMHO.

....just one thing though; I don't remember children coming in to the show to ask me for help with making their Bionicles. Please TD can you rectify this on future releases. :wink: