One Night in Space DVD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

One Night in Space DVD

Post by 24db »

The sleeve artwork looks quite good for this DVD...Wild Animals and Pumpkins (the obvious choice? ;))...I hope the actual DVD is 'as' good.
epsilon75

Re: One Night in Space DVD

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:The sleeve artwork looks quite good for this DVD...Wild Animals and Pumpkins (the obvious choice? ;))...I hope the actual DVD is 'as' good.
Very much hoping we get the fan meet extras with this 8)
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

You Think well come out on Blu-ray Disc. :?: :wink:

:!: :arrow:
JD

Post by JD »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:The sleeve artwork looks quite good for this DVD...Wild Animals and Pumpkins (the obvious choice? ;))...I hope the actual DVD is 'as' good.
Very much hoping we get the fan meet extras with this 8)
The cynical among us might say thats just why the fan meet happened ;)
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I do hope Edgar isn't likening the TD fans who attended this show to pumpkins..... I've lost loads of weight recently. :wink:

...wild animals but no grizzlies either. :wink:
ant

Post by ant »

:roll: Think it will be a while before these DVD's are released on Blu Ray, after all these HD system wars are not over and so what happens if Blu Ray ends up being the Betamax system?? That is why until all that business is sorted I am staying with the good 'old' DVD - too much of a gamble at the moment. :roll:
Biggus Dickus
JD

Post by JD »

ant wrote::roll: Think it will be a while before these DVD's are released on Blu Ray, after all these HD system wars are not over and so what happens if Blu Ray ends up being the Betamax system?? That is why until all that business is sorted I am staying with the good 'old' DVD - too much of a gamble at the moment. :roll:
Guess who ended up with bloody Betamax as a teenager growing up with an ever decreasing selection of films at the video shop :evil:
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
ant

Post by ant »

:) You and many more I reckon JD. That's why I am going to see what happens before I invest my cash. :)
Biggus Dickus
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I am loving the artwork to this DVD. Any idea who did the design.....maybe Bianca?
timer

Post by timer »

cantosis wrote:I am loving the artwork to this DVD. Any idea who did the design.....maybe Bianca?
Looks typical of Zoom o Graphic a la Froese to me
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

timer wrote:
cantosis wrote:I am loving the artwork to this DVD. Any idea who did the design.....maybe Bianca?
Looks typical of Zoom o Graphic a la Froese to me
yeh it would be a cool zoomo as well
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

ant wrote::roll: Think it will be a while before these DVD's are released on Blu Ray, after all these HD system wars are not over and so what happens if Blu Ray ends up being the Betamax system?? That is why until all that business is sorted I am staying with the good 'old' DVD - too much of a gamble at the moment. :roll:

Start Panic Because DVD well be Fader’s out for long People are asking about DVD History well be in the History Book.
Blu-ray well be the Winner.
:wink:

epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

:? :wink:
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

Laserdisc Dream wrote:

Start Panic Because DVD well be Fader’s out for long People are asking about DVD History well be in the History Book.
Blu-ray well be the Winner.
:wink:

hd-dvd= crud

blu-ray=waste of time

super 8= immense

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
...The wise.....are silent.....
hansx

Post by hansx »

Nice sleeve. Of course I will buy this one very very soon. :lol: