One Night in Space DVD

Michael66
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Michael66 »

I think it's great they release Live-DVDs. I also don't watch DVDs as often as I listen to CDs, but then it's also not a real prob to just listen to the DVD's sound if I don't want to watch the concert, or burn CD-R's from the extracted sound files.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

24db wrote:
alipaul wrote:
24db wrote:Pioneer by any chance Daz?
yes Andy is it a common fault ?
Pioneers don't like TD DVDs :)....do you get a fault with the extras, with no sound as well mate? I've tried the disc on 3 other players and it works fine
Andy the extras are fine if at times the sped up sections make my eyes go funny. It's only the layer switch over that causes problems.
Work well on LG, Panasonic & Sony players only prob is that the pioneer is the only one in 5.1
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
hansx

Post by hansx »

After listening it for 5 times now, I have to admit that it is still growing and I am beginning to be enthusiastic about it. I got the music on cd and ipod. So, will hear it from now more and more. :D
ant

Post by ant »

:? The DVD problem appears to be strange as most seem to be saying it is Pioneer players that can't play them. I have two DVD players which are both Pioneer and they play all my TD DVD's perfectly, so I don't understand it. My oldest player was expensive at about £750 some years ago so I would expect that to be perfect but the other one plays them fine too and that was only purchased a couple of years ago at around £200 so maybe it is not your players, maybe you have just got problematic discs. It sometimes happens!! Just one of life's many little mysteries I guess. :D
Biggus Dickus
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D DVD players are, indeed, mysterious. i recently bought my lad a set of six Jimmy Neutron dvds, but only four of them would play on my Samsung, yet they all play fine on his Playstation 2........weird :!: :wink: :arrow:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

DVD players are very temporamental. My panasonic is 3 years old and still perfect. The new samung one is only 4 months old and is already playing up. I'm sure a lot of good DVD players use Pioneer components. There was a problem a while back with a dvd that according to the label would have probs with Pioneer players. The fault also showed on my Samsung. It amazes me that you can get a new player some places for 9.99. Although theyre probably only going to last a short while how can they sell them so cheap. :shock:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I've got an old Wharfedale which I've had for at least 10 years and it's never given me any problems. It was cheap too. It use to annoy me that it wouldn't play DVDs from other regions until I found a webpage telling me how to decode it.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Watches this again this morning. Couple of questions:

1. What are Edgar and Thorsten playing at the soundcheck? Doesn't sound familiar to me. Is it something new?

2. Anyone one know who the guy is who's messing with Edgar's keyboards during the soundcheck? Is it the mythical Christian Gstettner?
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:Watches this again this morning. Couple of questions:

1. What are Edgar and Thorsten playing at the soundcheck? Doesn't sound familiar to me. Is it something new?

2. Anyone one know who the guy is who's messing with Edgar's keyboards during the soundcheck? Is it the mythical Christian Gstettner?

Chris - I raised the question you have in No.1 - no one seems to know apart from the Sequencer line appears to be a standard feature of the Nord EF can be seen to play! It s a great piece and I hope it gets developed into a future release 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:

Chris - I raised the question you have in No.1 - no one seems to know apart from the Sequencer line appears to be a standard feature of the Nord EF can be seen to play! It s a great piece and I hope it gets developed into a future release 8)
It sounds almost Indian to me. Possibly something to do with Road to Madras or whatever it's called?
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

Im only speculating but it sounds like the style of music found on the 'springtime' & 'summer' cds?

Is this our first preview of Autumn In Hiroshima?

But its only a guess?
timer

Post by timer »

It sounds almost Indian to me. Possibly something to do with Road to Madras or whatever it's called?[/quote]

Could well be - or possibly something from the unreleased Atomic Seasons set ? 8)
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

timer wrote:It sounds almost Indian to me. Possibly something to do with Road to Madras or whatever it's called?

Could well be - or possibly something from the unreleased Atomic Seasons set ? 8)[/quote]

GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE TIMER! :-)
timer

Post by timer »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
timer wrote:It sounds almost Indian to me. Possibly something to do with Road to Madras or whatever it's called?

Could well be - or possibly something from the unreleased Atomic Seasons set ? 8)
GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE TIMER! :-)[/quote]

SPOOKY ! :shock:
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Is Eastgate is plan too released one night in space for the Album for this year. :?:

:!: :arrow: