Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:35 am
Posts: 356
Location: Edgar's dried Quinoa pantry
Ordered this DVD alsong with 1x1 yesterday and I'm looking forward to them both coming.

_________________
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Froesesque wrote:
Ordered this DVD alsong with 1x1 yesterday and I'm looking forward to them both coming.


Im sure you wont be dissapointed. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
I wasn't :D

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:35 am
Posts: 356
Location: Edgar's dried Quinoa pantry
Got to say that I was surprised and not at all dissapointed by the track listing on one night in space, nice to here some of the old Miracle mile stuff - the last 'apocolyptic' album before the current five seasons releases

_________________
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Froesesque wrote:
Got to say that I was surprised and not at all dissapointed by the track listing on one night in space, nice to here some of the old Miracle mile stuff - the last 'apocolyptic' album before the current five seasons releases


I was in a very excitable mood listening to "After The Call" and "Teetering Scales" they were both very welcome :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote:
Got to say that I was surprised and not at all dissapointed by the track listing on one night in space, nice to here some of the old Miracle mile stuff - the last 'apocolyptic' album before the current five seasons releases


I was in a very excitable mood listening to "After The Call" and "Teetering Scales" they were both very welcome :D

Yep. Not at all disappointed by the choice of music for the show. Most of it was unexpected and very welcome. The perfect Dream show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote:
Got to say that I was surprised and not at all dissapointed by the track listing on one night in space, nice to here some of the old Miracle mile stuff - the last 'apocolyptic' album before the current five seasons releases


I was in a very excitable mood listening to "After The Call" and "Teetering Scales" they were both very welcome :D

Yep. Not at all disappointed by the choice of music for the show. Most of it was unexpected and very welcome. The perfect Dream show.


I certainly did not expect "Teetering Scales" Chris,it was a BIG surprise :shock: 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote:
Got to say that I was surprised and not at all dissapointed by the track listing on one night in space, nice to here some of the old Miracle mile stuff - the last 'apocolyptic' album before the current five seasons releases


I was in a very excitable mood listening to "After The Call" and "Teetering Scales" they were both very welcome :D

Yep. Not at all disappointed by the choice of music for the show. Most of it was unexpected and very welcome. The perfect Dream show.


I certainly did not expect "Teetering Scales" Chris,it was a BIG surprise :shock: 8)

Those are the things I love about TD shows. New music and big surprises.
Carmel Calif and Teetering Scales for example.


... I was well pleased.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Carmel Calif was in my top three on the night,what a fantastic track that is,my head and feet were working overtime 8) :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:35 am
Posts: 356
Location: Edgar's dried Quinoa pantry
I'd never heard this composition before, very enjoyable and whistleable theme.

_________________
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:35 am
Posts: 356
Location: Edgar's dried Quinoa pantry
epsilon75 wrote:
Froesesque wrote:
Got to say that I was surprised and not at all dissapointed by the track listing on one night in space, nice to here some of the old Miracle mile stuff - the last 'apocolyptic' album before the current five seasons releases


I was in a very excitable mood listening to "After The Call" and "Teetering Scales" they were both very welcome :D


I managed to tape the film off sky about 10 years ago, Anthony thingy off ER whilst he still had hair. Not a bad film at all, not as good as the bbc's 'Threads' though!!!

:wink:

_________________
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:44 pm
Posts: 652
Location: SOMEWHERE ELSE
i love the ONIS dvd...that and the Transformers movie have been swapping places in my dvd drawer since christmas!
When i listen to the One Night In Space ep now i find myself whistleing Bernhards solo over the top on the 'normal version'.
Isnt 'Carmel Calif' & 'Nutshell Awakening' on Edgars Orange Light Years? How simular are they to the version on ONIS?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
I will get a new Apple Ipod in the next months, a 160gb one. Will try to put the dvd on it, so that I can watch it also on holiday. Don't know how yet, but am sure that I will manage to do it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:25 am
Posts: 66
Location: The present bifurcation
I'll probably have to get a new DVD player. I am wearing out the pause and rewind button. Better'n porno!

-David

_________________
Two glasses Australian Shiraz, roaring fireplace, my Linda in arms and Rubycon on the player = BLISS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
Isnt 'Carmel Calif' & 'Nutshell Awakening' on Edgars Orange Light Years? How simular are they to the version on ONIS?

Sadly neither of these tracks are on Orange Light Years. There is a track called Nutshell Universe but it doesn't sound like Nutshell Awakening.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11 [ 163 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage