One Night In Space Download

SydneyFC
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by SydneyFC »

I must admit that I was surprised how long the mp3 was but I am now definitely coming to terms with it, so I've just stored it on a flashdrive and loaded it on my mp3 player. I was thinking of burning to CD as I have teenage sons who tend to monopolize the family computer so it's nice to have a hard copy for the CD player.

In the past I have used moviemaker which I think is pre-loaded on windows to cut long mp3 files. It is quite simple to use and does a good job, anyone who has edited video tapes will be able to show you.

I'm actually considering just leaving this concert on my mp3 player for a very long time at the moment as I have just listened to it once and I love it. I usually find with a new recording I have to listen to it at least four time before I start really getting to know it. So I reckon at least 15/20 listens at the moment before moving onto anything else. Got alot of listening ahead of me.

This download is great!!!!
"Sydney till I Die"
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Holy cow!!!!...... only downloaded it a few hours back and it's been running continuously in a loop. It's just awesome.

Carmel Calif just demands to be played at 11.

Can't wait for the DVD.
Justin

One Night In Space download

Post by Justin »

Downloading as we speak......
David Ryle

Post by David Ryle »

Man, it is everything I can do to hold back from hitting the "BUY" button on this download. I bought the DVD and have to wait for airmail to the USA.
I want instant gratification but I have the little grandkids to consider for Christmas. Hey, I know.. get them all one each! :idea:
Two glasses Australian Shiraz, roaring fireplace, my Linda in arms and Rubycon on the player = BLISS
JD

Post by JD »

David Ryle wrote:Man, it is everything I can do to hold back from hitting the "BUY" button on this download. I bought the DVD and have to wait for airmail to the USA.
I want instant gratification but I have the little grandkids to consider for Christmas. Hey, I know.. get them all one each! :idea:
go onnnnn ...y'know you want it ;) actually its a good gig, minimal bongo spoilers. Still spoils Girl on the Stairs though :evil: why not give her some electronic percussion instead of bongos ???
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
timer

Post by timer »

This download is 'top' quality - cheers Edgar
JD

Post by JD »

are the two new tracks on this from the One night in space EP ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

I've d/l it and haven't had time to listen to it! :shock:

I was a bit surprised in receiving one long MP3, but I will follow earlier advice and look to using moviemaker to edit the file. Didn't know you could use that program for MP3s. :D
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Yeah I cut it into six sections last night using moviemaker with no problems at all. I just checked the timings for the tracks on the dl page and then put the file on the moviemaker time line and edited. It is easy to hear slight gaps where the cuts should be. I got it right first time. If you miss it slightly just don't save the cuts and have another go.

My awesome mp3 is now just as awesome on a 2CD set. :D
"Sydney till I Die"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

JD wrote:are the two new tracks on this from the One night in space EP ?
No they are not on the EP :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

SydneyFC wrote:Yeah I cut it into six sections last night using moviemaker with no problems at all. I just checked the timings for the tracks on the dl page and then put the file on the moviemaker time line and edited. It is easy to hear slight gaps where the cuts should be. I got it right first time. If you miss it slightly just don't save the cuts and have another go.

Ditto.

...but strangely I've cut it into 9 smaller tracks. :shock:
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Chris Monk wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:Yeah I cut it into six sections last night using moviemaker with no problems at all. I just checked the timings for the tracks on the dl page and then put the file on the moviemaker time line and edited. It is easy to hear slight gaps where the cuts should be. I got it right first time. If you miss it slightly just don't save the cuts and have another go.

Ditto.

...but strangely I've cut it into 9 smaller tracks. :shock:
Yeah I was going to do the same thing because I could hear small gaps or applause after a lot of songs. I just kept it to the six cuts because it was easy to get the timings from the dl page. Most the cuts are about twenty minutes so are good when I'm doing the washing up etc.
"Sydney till I Die"
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I downloaded last night via the song sections rather then the whole concert. bit annoyed that the tracks are not named once downloaded...all I get on my itunes players is 034DLD01TD1 wellsomething like that.....after paying for it I wouldn`t expect to fart about with editing and naming the tracks myself....hopefully Eastgate will look to improve on this in the future.

Is it the same thing on all the download albums or just the two live concerts??

Its great to listen to it though even after the initial annoyance
redziller

Post by redziller »

cantosis wrote:I downloaded last night via the song sections rather then the whole concert. bit annoyed that the tracks are not named once downloaded...all I get on my itunes players is 034DLD01TD1 wellsomething like that.....after paying for it I wouldn`t expect to fart about with editing and naming the tracks myself....hopefully Eastgate will look to improve on this in the future.

I think it's an admin issue - the tracks I've downloaded are tagged up with the track name so that appears in the player. But with remixes and compilations just the track name wouldn't nail it down easily. I suppose they could be given the system ID followed by the track name though.
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
JD

Post by JD »

redziller wrote:
cantosis wrote:I downloaded last night via the song sections rather then the whole concert. bit annoyed that the tracks are not named once downloaded...all I get on my itunes players is 034DLD01TD1 wellsomething like that.....after paying for it I wouldn`t expect to fart about with editing and naming the tracks myself....hopefully Eastgate will look to improve on this in the future.

I think it's an admin issue - the tracks I've downloaded are tagged up with the track name so that appears in the player. But with remixes and compilations just the track name wouldn't nail it down easily. I suppose they could be given the system ID followed by the track name though.
Crikey i think I'm going to have to wait for a week or so next time they add a download so they get the bugs sorted out first. this happened to me with the last oe where it was left speaker biased.