One Night In Space Download

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Schulze wrote:I'm not happy :( Downloaded one very large track, that will not fit onto CD. I don't own an MP3 or an I-Pod.

How hard would it have been for them to offer the download in two parts for the benefit of those of us who simply want it on 2CD's ???

Basically 9:90 Euro and I've now got to sit in front of my PC whenever i want to lisen to it..... Not good.

I know it's probably possible to split them, but TD are assuming we all know what we're doing in that department.... :cry:
you can download them as shorter tracks as well mate
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Schulze wrote: How hard would it have been for them to offer the download in two parts for the benefit of those of us who simply want it on 2CD's ???

I know it's probably possible to split them, but TD are assuming we all know what we're doing in that department.... :cry:
TD should let us know before downloading, if it was better to dl the six suites seperately, instead.

If you have Nero editor, I could post instructions on splitting the mp3.
JD

Post by JD »

24db wrote:
Schulze wrote:I'm not happy :( Downloaded one very large track, that will not fit onto CD. I don't own an MP3 or an I-Pod.

How hard would it have been for them to offer the download in two parts for the benefit of those of us who simply want it on 2CD's ???

Basically 9:90 Euro and I've now got to sit in front of my PC whenever i want to lisen to it..... Not good.

How ? I went back into my account, the download is still active but the only option is for the one file.
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
24db

Post by 24db »

btw there are freeware MP3 editors available online....very simple to use as well (most allow you even fade in and out), such as 'Cool Mp3 splitter'.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:btw there are freeware MP3 editors available online....very simple to use as well (most allow you even fade in and out), such as 'Cool Mp3 splitter'.
AK

Do you know if any of these are permanently Free or on a trial basis :?:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

JD wrote:
24db wrote:

How ? I went back into my account, the download is still active but the only option is for the one file.
I'm pointing out that you 'could have' chosen to download them as tracks:

24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:btw there are freeware MP3 editors available online....very simple to use as well (most allow you even fade in and out), such as 'Cool Mp3 splitter'.
AK

Do you know if any of these are permanently Free or on a trial basis :?:
as far as I know some are free mate, you'l need to check though as they're not something I use on a regular basis
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:
JD wrote:
24db wrote: you can download them as shorter tracks as well mate

Yeah that's true, but it would have cost almost twice as much to do it that way.....

There was no mention that it was a single track that would be downloaded.

I recall purchasing the Orange Odyssey download and after the purchase i went to the download page and it was in several parts, and i simply selected which one went onto each CD etc....

This is VERY misleading this time....
Be at one with the sequencing.....
JD

Post by JD »

24db wrote:
JD wrote:
24db wrote: you can download them as shorter tracks as well mate

True ..but let me point out to you that that method would have cost 17.94 rather than 9.99 wouldnt it ?
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush
24db

Post by 24db »

Schulze, sorry mate, but it has been mentioned before (it's a problem with multiple threads)...but I can understand you're annoyed
24db

Post by 24db »

JD wrote:
24db wrote:
JD wrote: How ? I went back into my account, the download is still active but the only option is for the one file.

True ..but let me point out to you that that method would have cost 17.94 rather than 9.99 wouldnt it ?
thanks, goodnight
JD

Post by JD »

24db wrote:
JD wrote:
24db wrote: I'm pointing out that you 'could have' chosen to download them as tracks:

thanks, goodnight
hmm sounds like somebody is upset ? for what reason I know not ?
24db

Post by 24db »

lol...cheers jd, that made me laugh :D
JD

Post by JD »

24db wrote:lol...cheers jd, that made me laugh :D
Why ?
Schulze

Post by Schulze »

24db wrote:Schulze, sorry mate, but it has been mentioned before (it's a problem with multiple threads)...but I can understand you're annoyed
Yeah, I've only downloaded maybe half a dozen albums in the past, from this website, and from Music Zeit, and my experiece has always been that you purchase the album as a whole, and then download the tracks individually from the download site after you've paid for it.

I just think it's a bit misleading in this instance, and they're assuming we all have access to, and the knowledge to use software that allows us to split the single download.

Is that afterall not what I've just paid for ???
Be at one with the sequencing.....