One Night In Space Download

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

SydneyFC wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:Yeah I cut it into six sections last night using moviemaker with no problems at all. I just checked the timings for the tracks on the dl page and then put the file on the moviemaker time line and edited. It is easy to hear slight gaps where the cuts should be. I got it right first time. If you miss it slightly just don't save the cuts and have another go.

My awesome mp3 is now just as awesome on a 2CD set. :D
Ditto.

...but strangely I've cut it into 9 smaller tracks. :shock:
Yeah I was going to do the same thing because I could hear small gaps or applause after a lot of songs. I just kept it to the six cuts because it was easy to get the timings from the dl page. Most the cuts are about twenty minutes so are good when I'm doing the washing up etc.
Been monkeying around with it again today and have now got 13 tracks. :roll:

I've actually been having some fun with Windows Movie Maker, something I've not even looked at before, so thanks for that SydneyFC.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

JD wrote:
redziller wrote:
cantosis wrote:I downloaded last night via the song sections rather then the whole concert. bit annoyed that the tracks are not named once downloaded...all I get on my itunes players is 034DLD01TD1 wellsomething like that.....after paying for it I wouldn`t expect to fart about with editing and naming the tracks myself....hopefully Eastgate will look to improve on this in the future.

Is it the same thing on all the download albums or just the two live concerts??

Its great to listen to it though even after the initial annoyance
I think it's an admin issue - the tracks I've downloaded are tagged up with the track name so that appears in the player. But with remixes and compilations just the track name wouldn't nail it down easily. I suppose they could be given the system ID followed by the track name though.
Crikey i think I'm going to have to wait for a week or so next time they add a download so they get the bugs sorted out first. this happened to me with the last oe where it was left speaker biased.

I also downloaded an Edgar Froese album today(Ambient highway) and it didnt look good either as it had loads of digits but when I added to my itunes it was ok.

Must be just something wrong with the live ones maybe....hopefully eastgate might sort it out and then allow people who have already paid for it to download it again??

I would like to have it all named properly.....I could probably mess about with it for a couple of hours but I have a 1yr old daughter and a wife...I don`t have time for this :roll:
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Must admit I was also a bit disappointed that I didn't get song titles on the One Night in Space dl. All I get is Alte Oper all the way through. As a relatively new TD fan I am not familiar with the names of all the songs so I like having the song titles on my mp3.

I dl Tangere Scales and all the song titles were there so I would say it is the single long live mp3's that are the problem.

Having said that however I think my next dl will be Orange Odyssey as I have enjoyed the One Night in Space set so much. The more I listen to it the better I like all of the songs even if I am unsure of the names of some. I can live with that
"Sydney till I Die"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

SydneyFC wrote:Must admit I was also a bit disappointed that I didn't get song titles on the One Night in Space dl. All I get is Alte Oper all the way through. As a relatively new TD fan I am not familiar with the names of all the songs so I like having the song titles on my mp3.

I dl Tangere Scales and all the song titles were there so I would say it is the single long live mp3's that are the problem.

Having said that however I think my next dl will be Orange Odyssey as I have enjoyed the One Night in Space set so much. The more I listen to it the better I like all of the songs even if I am unsure of the names of some. I can live with that
I can highly recommend "Orange Odyssey" Sydney FC.....one of their best concerts in years IMHO 8)
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

epsilon75 wrote:
SydneyFC wrote:Must admit I was also a bit disappointed that I didn't get song titles on the One Night in Space dl. All I get is Alte Oper all the way through. As a relatively new TD fan I am not familiar with the names of all the songs so I like having the song titles on my mp3.

I can highly recommend "Orange Odyssey" Sydney FC.....one of their best concerts in years IMHO 8)
Yeah this is the next target but I am going to have to wait until 1/1/08 as my sons have chewed up my broadband allowance for the month. I think that dl at dial up speed would maybe take too long. Although I suppose I could try it. You get the dl access for 24 hours I think? Wonder how long it would take to dl a file that size at dialup?
"Sydney till I Die"
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

SydneyFC wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Yeah this is the next target but I am going to have to wait until 1/1/08 as my sons have chewed up my broadband allowance for the month. I think that dl at dial up speed would maybe take too long. Although I suppose I could try it. You get the dl access for 24 hours I think? Wonder how long it would take to dl a file that size at dialup?
That will take an age..........much better off waiting for the 1st :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

I should think you'd still be downloading it come the 1st on dial up ! :lol:
redziller

Post by redziller »

yeah - but that version of Stratosfear 8) 8) 8)
imho

TD

/ did \
- does - ROCK!
\ will /

https://shiningpyramid.bandcamp.com/releases

http://www.redziller.co.uk/ffp/ TD video game
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

redziller wrote:yeah - but that version of Stratosfear 8) 8) 8)
One of the best ever Peter..........Awesome IMHO 8) 8) :P
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

epsilon75 wrote:
It's absolutely wild and it's fantastic - add a bit of tape noise and it could be from a live concert in 1976/77. ;) :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Michael66 wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
It's absolutely wild and it's fantastic - add a bit of tape noise and it could be from a live concert in 1976/77. ;) :)

Edgar Froese is God :arrow: Goodnight :wink:
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

epsilon75 wrote: Edgar Froese is God :arrow: Goodnight :wink:
All hail the omnipotent Viking! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

You've convinced me . Next dl Orange Odyssey it is. Thanks for the feedback. :wink:
"Sydney till I Die"
pb2rdf

Post by pb2rdf »

Hi all,

Did download the Alte Oper concert. Size is 160MB, so you need a mp3-player of at least 256MB to put the concert on.

I burned the MP3 to a CD+RW and listend this this morning to the 1st 40 minutes in my car while driving to my office.
I'm lucky to have a carradio which can play MP3 from CD and from internal HD.

1st impression : was I present at this concert ? During the concert the sound was some distorted.
Sound is good, but in the MP3 file there are some distortions like the old grammophone needle player, but it can also be the decoding of my MP3 car radio.
I have this kind of distortion with more mp3 files downloaded from the TD website.
If the source of distortion is the MP3 decoder of Eastgate than they have to control and check something.
End of the day I will listen to the rest of the concert and I will transfer the concert to the carradio's harddisk (P307 RT4)

I'm looking forward to receive the ordered DVD of the concert, mayby before Christmas.
Think I can get more an idea and relate what a see and hear to what I remember of the concert.

regards, Peter
JD

Post by JD »

hmm I dont get any distortion at all ?

I doubt I'll get the DVD though, I know its all about the music etc but for me TD was TD when it was 3 guys on Keyboards and guitars, now it looks a bit like a cabaret band and for me it doesn't fit the music
"I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them". - George Bush