Miracle Mile

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

I got my copy from HMV in the Merry Hill Centre in the West Midlands... not that that is in anyway interesting. I had one of those "What's this?" moments?

I like the music very much but find it a little sterile, which is why I'm pleased that TD have started playing some of it live, it's much more human.

Never seen the film. What's it all bout?
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:I got my copy from HMV in the Merry Hill Centre in the West Midlands... not that that is in anyway interesting. I had one of those "What's this?" moments?

I like the music very much but find it a little sterile, which is why I'm pleased that TD have started playing some of it live, it's much more human.

me neither, some weeks ago it was somewhere in the tele, but I missed it.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

CDS have this on sale again at £6.99
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

hansx wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:I got my copy from HMV in the Merry Hill Centre in the West Midlands... not that that is in anyway interesting. I had one of those "What's this?" moments?

me neither, some weeks ago it was somewhere in the tele, but I missed it.
:D :D Boy meets girl of his dreams, but before their first date boy intercepts message which says WW111 has started and the missiles are on they're way. Boy spends rest of movie racing through pre-nuclear LA to find new girl friend before missiles strike. Actually, it's not a bad film, if you like that sort of a plot :D :D :wink: :arrow:
24db

Post by 24db »

I think the film got mixed reviews when it first came out, but received very good write up in Time Out etc.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:I think the film got mixed reviews when it first came out, but received very good write up in Time Out etc.
I watched it theother week and found it not to bad 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:I think the film got mixed reviews when it first came out, but received very good write up in Time Out etc.
I did have on a badly recorded Video copy that somebody did for me (together with the Keep and some TD promo clips)...I vaguely remember watching parts, but not the whole thing
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
I did have on a badly recorded Video copy that somebody did for me (together with the Keep and some TD promo clips)...I vaguely remember watching parts, but not the whole thing
Got a very good DVDr of it which was kindly done by a forum member,great picture quality 8)
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Six By Nine

Post by Six By Nine »

Great soundtrack - up there with the best.

But the film...oh dear! Took my girlfriend to see it when it came out in the cinema. One of the worst movies I've ever seen, just preposterous! At times I thought it was a joke only very sick indeed. Would have walked out but wanted to hear the music.

I was later astonished to see some pretty positive reviews - so what do I know?