Wavelength CD, price anyone?

razor
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by razor »

I have a genuine copy of "The Man Inside" which I bought on E-bay a few years ago. And It's in pristine condition, just like all the other CD's I have in my collection! :D
"You Laugh At Me Because I'm Diffrent, I Laugh At You Because You're All The Same"
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

i don,t know if you know this but apparently threre are 2 different covers for the "wavelength" cd . the first is the one with the alien on the front which is the one that i own on cd/vinyl but there is a second cover which is the same as the original video release which has the three cylinders the aliens were put in for the front cover. i have seen this cover on both cd and vinyl but onlly once and could'nt buy it at the time as i was skint ain't that always the way when you see something rare :roll: :roll:
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

I have the original LP..and a boot copy of the CD. The boot copy ain't bad but is actually sourced from a vinyl copy. :cry: I passed on an original a long while back in Virgin glesgie. :roll:
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

Is wavelength really all that rare :?: Forgive my ignorance.
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

wayfarer wrote:Is wavelength really all that rare :?: Forgive my ig orance.
it isn't rare as such, but saying that the copie with the alien cylinders on the front is incredibly rare,i,ve only seen it on the one occasion :roll: :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

If this variant on the Cover shot on the CD make it collectable - anyone any idea if the VHS with the alternative cover would be worth anything ? - and yeah VHS is old hat ! But Im old and have a hat ! :D
Red Morpho

Post by Red Morpho »

Picked my copy up for £8 about a year ago in a second hand record shop in Brighton, decent condition, as a soundtrack its OK but not special to me

...would swap for a copy of Arizona '92 though...
You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink...but if you get it to float's on it's back then you've got something...
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

What's "VHS"? :lol:
GAZZ

Post by GAZZ »

don,t despair timer !! i also have a vhs copy of the film , been meaning to see if i can get on dvd ,knowing my luck its probably not available :roll: :roll:
timer

Post by timer »

GAZZ wrote:don,t despair timer !! i also have a vhs copy of the film , been meaning to see if i can get on dvd ,knowing my luck its probably not available :roll: :roll:

Ive got a DVD copy of it thats rather good quality, but don't know if its officially released in this format.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:
GAZZ wrote:don,t despair timer !! i also have a vhs copy of the film , been meaning to see if i can get on dvd ,knowing my luck its probably not available :roll: :roll:

Ive got a DVD copy of it thats rather good quality, but don't know if its officially released in this format.
I dont think it is mate but the DVD were for some time available on ebay :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

quote]

I dont think it is mate but the DVD were for some time available on ebay :arrow:[/quote]

cheers CJ, its a pity this isn't available , from what I can remember (and i haven't watched the DVD yet !) it was a reasonable watch . Soundtracks rather good as well :roll: