Extra/New Tracks on Downloads

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

Oceanride is a weird track, almost as if there's two seperate tracks playing at the same time...interesting though
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:If this carries on i dread to see the credit card bills of punters on this forum :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just wait till the tracks show up on the internet somewhere. Just a matter of time.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

hansx wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:If this carries on i dread to see the credit card bills of punters on this forum :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just wait till the tracks show up on the internet somewhere. Just a matter of time.
I have and they are :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
hansx

Post by hansx »

epsilon75 wrote:
hansx wrote:
I have and they are :wink:
And do you want to pm me where? :wink:
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

I really love what I've heard with this, but I've got to hold off until TDI improves the download quality... I've emailed them and they said they're working on it.

Also, why the 1.99 Euro price point for some? A little steep for a single track, yeah?
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

Beaubourg wrote:I really love what I've heard with this, but I've got to hold off until TDI improves the download quality...
I noticed that the quality of the new collections have now been increased to 192kps. :D
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

tdfan wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:I really love what I've heard with this, but I've got to hold off until TDI improves the download quality...
I noticed that the quality of the new collections have now been increased to 192kps. :D
Great to know.
Nice that TDI couldn't communicate that... :roll:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Beaubourg wrote:
tdfan wrote:
Great to know.
Eh? The bitrate is communicated besides the download tracks....
DSJR

Post by DSJR »

tdfan wrote:
Nothing wrong with 192kps as the source material is so clean. It's when distortion creeps in that it's not enough............
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Beaubourg wrote:
tdfan wrote: I noticed that the quality of the new collections have now been increased to 192kps. :D
Great to know.
Eh? The bitrate is communicated besides the download tracks....
You know, I never noticed that. :oops:

On that note, it seems that only a few tracks/albums are at 192 (whereas most of the new/unreleased tracks are still at 128.)
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

Does anybody know why TD decided to add new tracks on well-known albums in the download section? :?:

For example on "Great Wall Of China" there are two new tracks ("Year Of The Monkey" and "Cloud Face") included. At the same time two tracks of the CD version ("Meng Tian" and "Cradle Of Prodigies") are missing.

Of course there's nothing wrong with adding new tunes. I'm as delighted as anyone else. But why do they hide these on an old album? (Are these similar to easter eggs on DVDs?) And what is / was wrong with the missing tracks? (I love "Meng Tian" by the way. :) )
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

MrCox wrote:Does anybody know why TD decided to add new tracks on well-known albums in the download section? :?:

For example on "Great Wall Of China" there are two new tracks ("Year Of The Monkey" and "Cloud Face") included. At the same time two tracks of the CD version ("Meng Tian" and "Cradle Of Prodigies") are missing.

Of course there's nothing wrong with adding new tunes. I'm as delighted as anyone else. But why do they hide these on an old album? (Are these similar to easter eggs on DVDs?) And what is / was wrong with the missing tracks? (I love "Meng Tian" by the way. :) )
Yeah, Meng Tian is the best track of Great Wall.... I wonder why it's not there to download?
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
MrCox wrote:Does anybody know why TD decided to add new tracks on well-known albums in the download section? :?:

Yeah, Meng Tian is the best track of Great Wall.... I wonder why it's not there to download?

Must agree with you there,its a great track which i would like to see performed in concert :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
la sagesse du destin

Post by la sagesse du destin »

epsilon75 wrote:
Desert_Voyager wrote:

Must agree with you there,its a great track which i would like to see performed in concert :wink:

I have the impression that the missing tracks "Meng Tian" and "Cradle of prodigies" are in the style from jerome and that "year of the monkey" and "cloud face" are in the style from Edgar. :?: it's perhaps an explanation
But it's sure that for me the 4 tracks are very goods because i love the music from edgar and from jerome

Charles

Charles
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

Yes, that could be an explanation. "Meng Tian" feels like a Jerome track. And "Cradle" - a piece I rarely noticed up until now, shame on me - could also have been composed mainly by Jerome.