Extra/New Tracks on Downloads

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Extra/New Tracks on Downloads

Post by timer »

Identifed 'new' tracks from download area :

Mars Mission Counter:
Elysuim Basin
Marte Vallis
The Red Gate
The Silent Rock
Helium County.

Ocean Waves:
Oceanride

Great Wall of China:
Year of the Monkey
Cloud Face

7 Letters from Tibet
The Golden Head

Starbound Collection
Haze of Fame?
tdfan

Post by tdfan »

What about

Ocean Waves:
Sundance Kid
Hamlet

are these different versions than on 220 volt live? Maybe studio recordings?
timer

Post by timer »

Certianly Hamlet sounds like a studio type recording, but listen to the I box collection (live) stuff - nothing sounds 'live'!
Chris Monk

Re: Extra/New Tracks on Downloads

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:Starbound Collection
Haze of Fame?
Is this a new version of Haze of Fame? I'm sure I have a TD track somewhere called Haze of Fame.
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Chris Monk wrote:
timer wrote:Starbound Collection
Haze of Fame?
Is this a new version of Haze of Fame? I'm sure I have a TD track somewhere called Haze of Fame.
Haze of Fame is on Tyranny of beauty.... it's a great track.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

timer wrote:Mars Mission Counter:
Elysuim Basin
Marte Vallis
The Red Gate
The Silent Rock
Helium County.
I believe these appeared on the withdrawn edition of Mars Polaris, and later on The Great Wall of China with different titles.
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Oceandrive another gem hidden away have you all listened to this one it has great sequencing & percussion

:D 8) :arrow: :!: Geoff
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Bloody hell! There's me, trying my hardest to play catch-up and TD go piling on more tracks I need to get. I don't know whether to laugh, or cry. :lol: :cry:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:Bloody hell! There's me, trying my hardest to play catch-up and TD go piling on more tracks I need to get. I don't know whether to laugh, or cry. :lol: :cry:
Well it looks like you got your way, as some of the downloads have now been removed ;)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:Bloody hell! There's me, trying my hardest to play catch-up and TD go piling on more tracks I need to get. I don't know whether to laugh, or cry. :lol: :cry:
Well it looks like you got your way, as some of the downloads have now been removed ;)
Darn it. Worked my butt off last night and have the day off work today and was going to download a few things, now I can't even get the link. just call me Mr Lucky. :roll:
24db

Post by 24db »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
Darn it. Worked my butt off last night and have the day off work today and was going to download a few things, now I can't even get the link. just call me Mr Lucky. :roll:
A mate of mine can't even get the forum button. Looks as if the link is down for 'maintenence'
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: Well it looks like you got your way, as some of the downloads have now been removed ;)
A mate of mine can't even get the forum button. Looks as if the link is down for 'maintenence'
Yep, that's my guess. They're probably uploading all those old vault recordings . :wink:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:
I got my way. :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

If this carries on i dread to see the credit card bills of punters on this forum :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Agreed, after the Xmas CD /DVD package, TD are becoming an expensive hobby! we know it's all worth it.