Fauni-Gena Dream Root Collection

theonehorst
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Fauni-Gena Dream Root Collection

Post by theonehorst »

I just bought myself the Dream Root Collection (10 years old). I am really impressed by the versions (remixes?) of the old tangerine dream stuff.
Alpha Centauri, Zeit and especially Fauni-Gena are beautifull performed.

Does someone know, if these version were just for the dream roots collection or is there another album featuring these variations of the songs?
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

They were just on the DRC except for a kind of compilation of the set callled 'Book of Dreams'. The thing that struck me about the DRC is the superb sound quality and the bonus material is outstanding. Although this set is long corrected it can be bought quite reasonably on e bay ..I've seen copies go for under 20 pounds. My wife bought me this for Xmas the year it came out so It's a special set.
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Alpha Centauri and Fauni Gena are also on Disc 1 of the i-box :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
tangmaster

Re: Fauni-Gena Dream Root Collection

Post by tangmaster »

theonehorst wrote:I just bought myself the Dream Root Collection (10 years old). I am really impressed by the versions (remixes?) of the old tangerine dream stuff.
Alpha Centauri, Zeit and especially Fauni-Gena are beautifull performed.

Does someone know, if these version were just for the dream roots collection or is there another album featuring these variations of the songs?
The Dream Roots Collection and Tangents (the virgin box) were specialy made for the re-release of the original albums. Edgar made a compilarion with reworked originals. Some of the stuff has been released on the I-Box (disc 1, 2, 3 completely and 4).
The way a world of dreams is going on!