A THREAD FOR THOSE STILL AWAITING THEIR XMAS GOODIES

HarryPotter No7
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

A THREAD FOR THOSE STILL AWAITING THEIR XMAS GOODIES

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

I'm just interested to know how many of us there are in the UK who still eagerly await their xmas goodies despite ordering them pretty much at the same time as everyone else.
Eastgate are to investigate with the PO Monday with it being sent by registered post, but said I should have got it by now...
Just curious if it's just me or are there others in the same boat? or maybe the PO are just useless in my area or am I just unlucky.
24db

Post by 24db »

Same here chap ;)
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Us guys Conrad & Geoff are stil awaiting delivery. Possibly tomorrow but we have been told it will be worth the wait

We are in Ireland

:D :) 8) :( :? :!: :arrow: :wink: Geoff
timer

Post by timer »

Taximan431 wrote:Us guys Conrad & Geoff are stil awaiting delivery. Possibly tomorrow but we have been told it will be worth the wait

We are in Ireland

:D :) 8) :( :? :!: :arrow: :wink: Geoff

Geoff - its definately worth the wait ! Happy new year to you :D
Taximan431

Post by Taximan431 »

Happy new year Tim best regards to carmen also....Hope the year ahead is full of colourd dreams LOL !!!

:D :) 8) :!: :arrow: Geoff
timer

Post by timer »

Taximan431 wrote:Happy new year Tim best regards to carmen also....Hope the year ahead is full of colourd dreams LOL !!!

:D :) 8) :!: :arrow: Geoff
No doubt it will be mate. Will be finishing me bottle of Tyrconnell Irish Malt on new years eve, you know me and Irish Whiskey !!. Have a good one and very much hope to meet up with you and all in Eidenhoven. 8)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

I got my DVDs yesterday after getting the CDs a week earlier(I did order a different times though).

I would think if you don`t get them tomorrow there could be a problem....tomorrow should be a normal postal day?
timer

Post by timer »

Another thing to bring into the delivery fiasco - is the status of Registered Post.
Even though I have the Xmas goodies, the previous order from Eastgate - Orange Oddysey was just pushed through the letter box ! no signature required !.
Now I trust no one in my street - rough area - and if these had been posted through the wrong door or just handed to another neighbour I probably would'nt have seen the Items !.

I commend Eastgate if they are going to the trouble of contacting the RM over this - just another case of TD - The caring band :)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I hope everyone who has not received their TD items get them very soon,lets cross our fingers and hope the bulk are delivered tomorrow. :D
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
HarryPotter No7

Post by HarryPotter No7 »

timer wrote:Another thing to bring into the delivery fiasco - is the status of Registered Post.
Even though I have the Xmas goodies, the previous order from Eastgate - Orange Oddysey was just pushed through the letter box ! no signature required !.
Now I trust no one in my street - rough area - and if these had been posted through the wrong door or just handed to another neighbour I probably would'nt have seen the Items !.

I commend Eastgate if they are going to the trouble of contacting the RM over this - just another case of TD - The caring band :)
This is strange cos I've never had to sign for my TD goods in the past either.....scares me sometimes in case the postie thinks, hmmmm a package from germany...hmmmm....wonder what it could be........hmmmm.......some sort of other material........
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

HarryPotter No7 wrote:
timer wrote:Another thing to bring into the delivery fiasco - is the status of Registered Post.

This is strange cos I've never had to sign for my TD goods in the past either.....scares me sometimes in case the postie thinks, hmmmm a package from germany...hmmmm....wonder what it could be........hmmmm.......some sort of other material........
Same here HP,ive never had to sign for a package from eastgate although it always says "Signature Required" on the front :?
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

The post is a joke my parcel arrived with a sticker on it 'Signature required' so what did they do shove it through my letter box .
They can't follow their own instructions
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
ant

Post by ant »

:( Did not get mine by Friday 21st Dec so I won't know if it has arrived until I return to work on Wed 2nd Jan as they are going to the work address. If they are not there then then I suspect they have ended up as a Christmas treat for one of our wonderful posties!! Will let you know Wednesday. Happy New Year to everyone (apart from the lad or lass who has my goodies!!) :(
Biggus Dickus
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

:D :D I think that's the post office cutting corners to meet targets. I've only ever once had to collect an Eastgate package from the post office, because they required my signature. at the same time they didn't ask for any ID, so, in theory anyone could have walked off with it. That kinda worries me, especially if it's EF artwork. I don't know how the post office would stand if Eastgate needed to follow up on a lost artwork package :?: :arrow:
timer

Post by timer »

This is appaling, didn't realise there were so many of us who don't sign for the 'signature reqd' goods !
Isn't this what we pay the extra for ? added security ! this is definately no fault of Eastgate, but does show yet agaim the incompatence of the RM system ! :evil: