Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:10 pm
Posts: 221
Location: Leics, UK
I'm just interested to know how many of us there are in the UK who still eagerly await their xmas goodies despite ordering them pretty much at the same time as everyone else.
Eastgate are to investigate with the PO Monday with it being sent by registered post, but said I should have got it by now...
Just curious if it's just me or are there others in the same boat? or maybe the PO are just useless in my area or am I just unlucky.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Same here chap ;)

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 1062
Location: Westren Australia:Rockingham 6168
Us guys Conrad & Geoff are stil awaiting delivery. Possibly tomorrow but we have been told it will be worth the wait

We are in Ireland

:D :) 8) :( :? :!: :arrow: :wink: Geoff

_________________
http://www.downloadplatform.com/electrocelt/
www.myspace.com/ricochet1975 Also

ElectroCelt@myspace.com
http://indielite.com/ElectroCelt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Taximan431 wrote:
Us guys Conrad & Geoff are stil awaiting delivery. Possibly tomorrow but we have been told it will be worth the wait

We are in Ireland

:D :) 8) :( :? :!: :arrow: :wink: Geoff



Geoff - its definately worth the wait ! Happy new year to you :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 25, 2006 12:06 am
Posts: 1062
Location: Westren Australia:Rockingham 6168
Happy new year Tim best regards to carmen also....Hope the year ahead is full of colourd dreams LOL !!!

:D :) 8) :!: :arrow: Geoff

_________________
http://www.downloadplatform.com/electrocelt/
www.myspace.com/ricochet1975 Also

ElectroCelt@myspace.com
http://indielite.com/ElectroCelt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Taximan431 wrote:
Happy new year Tim best regards to carmen also....Hope the year ahead is full of colourd dreams LOL !!!

:D :) 8) :!: :arrow: Geoff


No doubt it will be mate. Will be finishing me bottle of Tyrconnell Irish Malt on new years eve, you know me and Irish Whiskey !!. Have a good one and very much hope to meet up with you and all in Eidenhoven. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:03 pm 
I got my DVDs yesterday after getting the CDs a week earlier(I did order a different times though).

I would think if you don`t get them tomorrow there could be a problem....tomorrow should be a normal postal day?


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:07 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Another thing to bring into the delivery fiasco - is the status of Registered Post.
Even though I have the Xmas goodies, the previous order from Eastgate - Orange Oddysey was just pushed through the letter box ! no signature required !.
Now I trust no one in my street - rough area - and if these had been posted through the wrong door or just handed to another neighbour I probably would'nt have seen the Items !.

I commend Eastgate if they are going to the trouble of contacting the RM over this - just another case of TD - The caring band :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
I hope everyone who has not received their TD items get them very soon,lets cross our fingers and hope the bulk are delivered tomorrow. :D

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:10 pm
Posts: 221
Location: Leics, UK
timer wrote:
Another thing to bring into the delivery fiasco - is the status of Registered Post.
Even though I have the Xmas goodies, the previous order from Eastgate - Orange Oddysey was just pushed through the letter box ! no signature required !.
Now I trust no one in my street - rough area - and if these had been posted through the wrong door or just handed to another neighbour I probably would'nt have seen the Items !.

I commend Eastgate if they are going to the trouble of contacting the RM over this - just another case of TD - The caring band :)


This is strange cos I've never had to sign for my TD goods in the past either.....scares me sometimes in case the postie thinks, hmmmm a package from germany...hmmmm....wonder what it could be........hmmmm.......some sort of other material........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
HarryPotter No7 wrote:
timer wrote:
Another thing to bring into the delivery fiasco - is the status of Registered Post.
Even though I have the Xmas goodies, the previous order from Eastgate - Orange Oddysey was just pushed through the letter box ! no signature required !.
Now I trust no one in my street - rough area - and if these had been posted through the wrong door or just handed to another neighbour I probably would'nt have seen the Items !.

I commend Eastgate if they are going to the trouble of contacting the RM over this - just another case of TD - The caring band :)


This is strange cos I've never had to sign for my TD goods in the past either.....scares me sometimes in case the postie thinks, hmmmm a package from germany...hmmmm....wonder what it could be........hmmmm.......some sort of other material........


Same here HP,ive never had to sign for a package from eastgate although it always says "Signature Required" on the front :?

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
The post is a joke my parcel arrived with a sticker on it 'Signature required' so what did they do shove it through my letter box .
They can't follow their own instructions

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: London, England
:( Did not get mine by Friday 21st Dec so I won't know if it has arrived until I return to work on Wed 2nd Jan as they are going to the work address. If they are not there then then I suspect they have ended up as a Christmas treat for one of our wonderful posties!! Will let you know Wednesday. Happy New Year to everyone (apart from the lad or lass who has my goodies!!) :(

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:40 pm
Posts: 1539
Location: Madagasmala
:D :D I think that's the post office cutting corners to meet targets. I've only ever once had to collect an Eastgate package from the post office, because they required my signature. at the same time they didn't ask for any ID, so, in theory anyone could have walked off with it. That kinda worries me, especially if it's EF artwork. I don't know how the post office would stand if Eastgate needed to follow up on a lost artwork package :?: :arrow:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
This is appaling, didn't realise there were so many of us who don't sign for the 'signature reqd' goods !
Isn't this what we pay the extra for ? added security ! this is definately no fault of Eastgate, but does show yet agaim the incompatence of the RM system ! :evil:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4 [ 54 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage