So, where's Thorsten?

billythefish
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by billythefish »

homeless wrote:Quite remarkable isn't it, even in these ultra fast newsworthy data-streamed
days of instant 'celebrity' information that we don't really know what is happening to our
fave band until many moons have passed.

Hatches, matches and dispatches happen and we're none the wiser until
long long after the event.

Certainly, very very 'private'.

Quite remarkable.

homeless
Well, as I've said in the past, I reckon it's often because the band themselves don't really know.

There's still as much a possibility that Jerome may be involved in future releases as Thorsten won't be... We'll never know until it happens.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

homeless wrote:Quite remarkable isn't it, even in these ultra fast newsworthy data-streamed
days of instant 'celebrity' information that we don't really know what is happening to our
fave band until many moons have passed.

Hatches, matches and dispatches happen and we're none the wiser until
long long after the event.

Certainly, very very 'private'.

Quite remarkable.

homeless

TD have always been mysterious
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
hansx

Post by hansx »

I wonder, should he be back in the group when Edgar or TD is playing in Eindhoven.
Guess his vacation should be over then. :lol:
Beaubourg

Post by Beaubourg »

I think it's just a case of Thorsten being required for the live gigs to "spice" things up a bit.

As far as his [lack of] involvement in the more recent recordings, I'm sure it's just a simple case of Edgar figuring that if he can record the music by himself and dish out exceptional results, why involve another party (and in turn, he doesn't have to split royalties with anyone else either).

At least that's the way I'd approach it. :-)
hansx

Post by hansx »

Beaubourg wrote:I think it's just a case of Thorsten being required for the live gigs to "spice" things up a bit.

As far as his [lack of] involvement in the more recent recordings, I'm sure it's just a simple case of Edgar figuring that if he can record the music by himself and dish out exceptional results, why involve another party (and in turn, he doesn't have to split royalties with anyone else either).

At least that's the way I'd approach it. :-)
Guess you could be right, but he should be needed live, don't think Edgar will do everything on his own.