SBE 2005 DVD

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

Hobo wrote:
ant wrote::) I couldn't see it on their website so that is why I contacted them and it was their Anne-Marie Levelle who told me it was going to be very soon. So I am just crossing my fingers, legs and eyes in anticipation!! :wink:
Anne Marie Lavelle told me I was on their mailing list twice, when I wasn't!
There's a ringing endorsment if ever I heard one. :wink:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
Hobo wrote:
ant wrote::) I couldn't see it on their website so that is why I contacted them and it was their Anne-Marie Levelle who told me it was going to be very soon. So I am just crossing my fingers, legs and eyes in anticipation!! :wink:
Anne Marie Lavelle told me I was on their mailing list twice, when I wasn't!
There's a ringing endorsment if ever I heard one. :wink:

Its enough to make a cat laugh :roll:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
ant

Post by ant »

:D Well we shall have to wait and see - we can do no more. Everything is remaining crossed. 8)
Biggus Dickus
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Well guys n gals the SBE interveiw "promo" must have gone out to some because a well reknown TD fan from the North of England has put one up on ebay for £5 :shock: :) :arrow:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:Well guys n gals the SBE interveiw "promo" must have gone out to some because a well reknown TD fan from the North of England has put one up on ebay for £5 :shock: :) :arrow:
Oh dear.... It doesn't seem fair to charge £5 for something which is free to listen to, really. :(
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:Well guys n gals the SBE interveiw "promo" must have gone out to some because a well reknown TD fan from the North of England has put one up on ebay for £5 :shock: :) :arrow:
Oh dear.... It doesn't seem fair to charge £5 for something which is free to listen to, really. :(
I wonder how much he will get for it :?: Good luck to him if people are prepared to throw money at him :lol:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
That is the way it goes these days.
24db

Post by 24db »

The fan that's selling the disc has done more to help other fans than most people on this list, so I say good luck to him
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:The fan that's selling the disc has done more to help other fans than most people on this list, so I say good luck to him

And i agree with you 100% :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:The fan that's selling the disc has done more to help other fans than most people on this list, so I say good luck to him

I'm getting that printed on a t-shirt mate ;)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:

Will you sell it on ebay? :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
Will you sell it on ebay? :wink:
Why not, I sold everything else ;)
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

Help like that, I could do without. I think that the sum of at least £5 is extremely poor value for a cdr of a radio stream recording.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
Help like that, I could do without. I think that the sum of at least £5 is extremely poor value for a cdr of a radio stream recording.
I haven't got a problem in this case. It's not like the seller is putting a gun to anybody's head and it's not exactly a must have item, just an interesting curio. It will only sell if someone is prepared to pay the asking price and then it will be worth it to them. That's what ebay is all about.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Desert_Voyager wrote:
hop over to Amazon and have a look at Epsilon in Malaysian Pale for £177, now that's extremely poor value (says the bloke who flogged his Redshift and Jerome CDR for well over £100 each ;))