SBE 2005 DVD

24db
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by 24db »

The DVD is out in March!
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

24db wrote:The DVD is out in March!
I got to get this dvd. I feel good about it. 8)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Ive been dreaming about this for months now,it will be fantastic to eventually get it in the player............shame Eastgate did not release it :roll: im sure it would have been quicker....hence the Tempodrom :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:The DVD is out in March!
And as my Birthday is in November, I intend to treat myself! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
ant

Post by ant »

:? Where has it been said that it is out in March, as I've not seen anything??
Biggus Dickus
24db

Post by 24db »

ant wrote::? Where has it been said that it is out in March, as I've not seen anything??
somebody emailed Voiceprint, however don't be surprised if it's delayed....again!
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

24db wrote:
ant wrote::? Where has it been said that it is out in March, as I've not seen anything??
somebody emailed Voiceprint, however don't be surprised if it's delayed....again!

Doh! :(
24db

Post by 24db »

epsilon75 wrote:
24db wrote:

Doh! :(
It would be great to be proved wrong though ;)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Its rediculously overdue :x :evil:
ant

Post by ant »

:? It's not on the Voiceprint website though as far as I can see. If it really is going to be next month you would think they would be advertising it by now so that people could start ordering it in advance. Most sites do that don't they?

I'll just keep everything crossed and hopefully it will appear before I'm too old and doddery to remember who TD are!!
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:
I'm not very happy with Voiceprint. One of their email accounts appears to bouncing emails and for some strange reason they are appearing in one of my email accounts. So this morning when I opened it I had loads of emails about an Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe DVD and loads of other amails from people saying please stop sending me your emails. :evil:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
I'm not very happy with Voiceprint. One of their email accounts appears to bouncing emails and for some strange reason they are appearing in one of my email accounts. So this morning when I opened it I had loads of emails about an Anderson, Bruford, Wakeman and Howe DVD and loads of other amails from people saying please stop sending me your emails. :evil:
These guys really know how to run a business :roll:
Desert_Voyager

Post by Desert_Voyager »

epsilon75 wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote: somebody emailed Voiceprint, however don't be surprised if it's delayed....again!
These guys really know how to run a business :roll:
Oh well, at long last I got my MFD promotion cd the other day so I'm glad about that. :)
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

Chris Monk wrote:
24db wrote:
I could probably forgive their tardiness and accept their numerous failings, if it weren't for the fact that any complaint is met with abrupt denial. Why Edgar has cooperated with this shambolic lot, I'll never know!
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Umm! That's March 200?, then?