Most Beautiful Rock for Peace.

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Most Beautiful Rock for Peace.

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

a few years back i saw a v.decent quality dvd of the 'Most Beautiful Rock for Peace' concert in Poland.

Does anyone know if this was intended for release or just recorded from polish tv?

I also saw a good 40min. of the Poland gig and that was great!

Will we ever see some 'vintage' TD released on dvd?

And more interviews & 'behind the scenes' stuff.

What would be great, and alot of bands are doing this these days, is a TD album with a second dvd disc with 'the making of....'
timer

Re: Most Beautiful Rock for Peace.

Post by timer »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:a few years back i saw a v.decent quality dvd of the 'Most Beautiful Rock for Peace' concert in Poland.

Does anyone know if this was intended for release or just recorded from polish tv?

I also saw a good 40min. of the Poland gig and that was great!

Will we ever see some 'vintage' TD released on dvd?

And more interviews & 'behind the scenes' stuff.

What would be great, and alot of bands are doing this these days, is a TD album with a second dvd disc with 'the making of....'
The Poland - 'peace' concert was indeed taken from Polish TV, but I feel suffers from poor mixing of the sound, but is as you say good quality footage.

I have also seen approx 35 mintues of top quality footage from the 83 Poland concert - where's the rest ?

It obvious from ,especially, the logo's & Hamlet tracks on the 92 America DVD that this vintage footage is out there, plus some snippets that were on the old TDI site, with excerpts from the 75 Australian tour, Athens 83 etc.

I guess contracts or time is the factor in this stuff not being released as yet.

A couple of years ago it was mutted that EF was going to release some of his private films on DVD - but alas another TD project that has fallen by the wayside.

Who knows what the future will bring TD wise ! :)
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

soon we will have a dvd of vintage live td as well as a documentary :D
...The wise.....are silent.....