What would you wish for in the TDOC downloads

Is this form of Membership a good idea ?

Yes
79%
No
21%

Total votes: 39

alipaul
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

What would you wish for in the TDOC downloads

Post by alipaul »

The TDOC Membership offers you the following advantages:

- extra music for download
- special collector’s items
- special discount on selected products at the merch stall
- special info updates like interviews, video messages etc.
- exclusive photo gallery
- all club members are automatically invited to the “meet & greet”
after TD concerts (if announced)
- immediate entry to concerts in connection with a valid concert
ticket (VIP Membership Entry) – no standing in lines anymore.
- many more SURPRISES!

Any unreleased music please !!!!
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I'd like alternate versions and all kinds of experiments TD wouldn't release normally... "behind the scenes" music so to speak, even if sound quality isn't their usual 100 %.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Yes if your able to get the full benefits...I voted No as unless TD play Scotland I more than likely wont get a chance to se them ever again :cry: Why shoud we have to pay for these so called priveliges...over the years I've gave TD thousands of pounds (no egzageration)..I'm simply not happy at all with the arrangement. :evil:
24db

Post by 24db »

I think it's an excellent idea. But not much use if you can't get to the gigs. However it'll be interesting to see what extras turn up during the coming year. Personally I'm not that bothered about even more music (hell there's so much to listen to as it is), I'd sooner have some interviews with the Guv, members of the group or a few behind the scenes shots
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

I'm not that much interested in the gig benefits, since unless they played within a radius of 50 km from where I live, I can't afford to go there. Going to one gig costs (incl. traveling, hotel, etc.) as much as all their releases within 2-3 years.
So I'm just interested in their extra downloads, infos and videos. If I feel what I get isn't equivalent to 30 €, I won't renew after one year. But I trust them all will be fine, they have excellent business ethics and I can't remember a case I didn't get what it said on the tin.
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Probably a good idea if you live in Europe but I would probably get little benefit compared for the price. Otherwisw pleasing to see people starting to think about the core fans of the band.
"Sydney till I Die"
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

It obviously won't benefit everyone, but I'll try it for a year and see if I manage to make use of the offered advantages. If I manage to make one gig this year, I'll probably feel it's paid for itself. Time will tell.
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
Nero

Post by Nero »

The TDOC is a great idea - maybe this club will become a platform for very unusual things, a playground for musical and artistic experiments. I love the idea of a monthly "lucky bag" and I'm curious like a child.....:-))
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:It obviously won't benefit everyone, but I'll try it for a year and see if I manage to make use of the offered advantages. If I manage to make one gig this year, I'll probably feel it's paid for itself. Time will tell.
I hope TD keep it going, it's a bit easy to start things up and let them fizzle out
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I would like the complete 90 minutes of Sorcerer.
Hobo

Post by Hobo »

24db wrote:
Hobo wrote:It obviously won't benefit everyone, but I'll try it for a year and see if I manage to make use of the offered advantages. If I manage to make one gig this year, I'll probably feel it's paid for itself. Time will tell.
I hope TD keep it going, it's a bit easy to start things up and let them fizzle out
Funny, the wife said that to me recently! :wink:
"In the absurd often lies what is artistically possible." - Edgar Froese
24db

Post by 24db »

Hobo wrote:
24db wrote:
Funny, the wife said that to me recently! :wink:
ah the pleasures of middle age :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I'd like to hear all sorts of things. Old soundboard recordings, stuff like that Nick Mason remix, alternative takes on the classics, remixes, bits and pieces that didn't make the cut for an album, interviews, etc, etc...

Not so sure about meeting the band after a show, I've done a bit of that in the past and it's always been a little bit embarrassing...."errrr I really like your music". :oops:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

The Complete "Rubycon Sessions" :shock: :wink: :arrow:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
billythefish

Post by billythefish »

I think the club is a great idea. There are more benefits than just gigs, with extra downloads and rarities.
Of course, once these start to appear, others can join any time they want to.

As for the question... I'd like to hear some of the 'lost' soundtracks, such as Rainbow Drive, Strange Behaviour and so on.... not to mention live recordings before the mid-eighties (we have a good selection of later ones now).
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!