NEW RELEASES ONLINE NOW !!

TDludo
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by TDludo »

The 3 new CD are ordered... :D

They seem to be really different, so we will have surprises when we listen, I think.
I just watched (again) the track "One night in space" on the DVD. If "Views from a red train" is like that, it will be a damn classic ! Well, so many recent TD albums are classics (or almost), I would not be very surprised ! :lol:
A new cosmic address for the Master Dreamer...
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

Okay let’s start with:

Autumn in Hiroshima
Purple Diluvian
&
Views from a Red Train

I’ll order at the Store Later. :wink:

:!: :arrow:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

TDludo wrote:The 3 new CD are ordered... :D

They seem to be really different, so we will have surprises when we listen, I think.
I just watched (again) the track "One night in space" on the DVD. If "Views from a red train" is like that, it will be a damn classic ! Well, so many recent TD albums are classics (or almost), I would not be very surprised ! :lol:
I've just watched the whole of the One Night in Space DVD and if the tracks on Views from a Red Train are like the One Night in Space and Nutshell Awakening tracks I'll be well chuffed.
timer

Post by timer »

Chris Monk wrote:

I've just watched the whole of the One Night in Space DVD and if the tracks on Views from a Red Train are like the One Night in Space and Nutshell Awakening tracks I'll be well chuffed.
Im certainly hoping for a 'guitar' version of one Night in space track like was played on this DVD.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:

Im certainly hoping for a 'guitar' version of one Night in space track like was played on this DVD.
Me too. The version played at the Frankfurt show was a corker. Bernhard Biebl is a very talented guitarist.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

Can't wait to get my hands on the goodies :D
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

bigmoog wrote:NEWSFLASH

'The BigMoog has had to retire from the TD fanbase for a few minutes, due to severe exhaustion brought on by extreme vigilling of TD goodies.....'

a spokesman for the BM, said, that the BM had been 'finally flattened by the relentless COLOSSUS that is the TD marketing machine and is now bleedin skint.'

It is expected that the bigmoog will make a full recovery to vigil the next batch of stunning goods and gigs from the greatest EM grUUpe ever...... :wink:
:D :D P5 vigils new TD products, as a temporary backup, whilst thee BM recovers from thee onslaught of too much PRODUCT all at once. :wink: :arrow:
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TAN޲GER޲INE޲ DRE޲AM - New޲ spr޲ing޲ rel޲eas޲es !! + + +
Hi Fol޲޲ks޲,޲

Tan޲ger޲ine޲ Dre޲am com޲pos޲ed new޲ mus޲ic for޲ you޲!!
You޲ can޲ fin޲d the޲ new޲ stu޲dio޲ alb޲um VIE޲WS FRO޲M A RED޲ TRA޲IN, the޲ new޲ vin޲tag޲e com޲pil޲ati޲on
THE ANTHOLOGY DECADES and޲ the޲ fre޲sh Cup޲dis޲c PUR޲PLE޲ DIL޲UVI޲AL in our޲
EAS޲TGA޲TE MUS޲IC SHO޲P inc޲lud޲ing޲ det޲ail޲ed inf޲orm޲ati޲on on the޲ new޲ CDs޲.

PS:޲ The޲ fir޲st 100޲ mus޲ic lov޲ers޲ ord޲eri޲ng at lea޲st one޲ of the޲ new޲ rel޲eas޲es wil޲l rec޲eiv޲e a
SIG޲NED޲ ZOO޲M-O޲-GR޲APH޲IC pos޲tca޲rd fro޲m Edg޲ar.޲

Goo޲d luc޲k and޲ enj޲oy all޲ the޲ new޲ mus޲ic!޲!

Kin޲d reg޲ard޲s,
TAN޲GER޲INE޲ DRE޲AM TEA޲M
www. tangerinedream-music. com
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

epsilon75 wrote:TAN޲GER޲INE޲ DRE޲AM - New޲ spr޲ing޲ rel޲eas޲es !! + + +
Hi Fol޲޲ks޲,޲

Tan޲ger޲ine޲ Dre޲am com޲pos޲ed new޲ mus޲ic for޲ you޲!!
You޲ can޲ fin޲d the޲ new޲ stu޲dio޲ alb޲um VIE޲WS FRO޲M A RED޲ TRA޲IN, the޲ new޲ vin޲tag޲e com޲pil޲ati޲on
THE ANTHOLOGY DECADES and޲ the޲ fre޲sh Cup޲dis޲c PUR޲PLE޲ DIL޲UVI޲AL in our޲
EAS޲TGA޲TE MUS޲IC SHO޲P inc޲lud޲ing޲ det޲ail޲ed inf޲orm޲ati޲on on the޲ new޲ CDs޲.

PS:޲ The޲ fir޲st 100޲ mus޲ic lov޲ers޲ ord޲eri޲ng at lea޲st one޲ of the޲ new޲ rel޲eas޲es wil޲l rec޲eiv޲e a
SIG޲NED޲ ZOO޲M-O޲-GR޲APH޲IC pos޲tca޲rd fro޲m Edg޲ar.޲

Goo޲d luc޲k and޲ enj޲oy all޲ the޲ new޲ mus޲ic!޲!

Kin޲d reg޲ard޲s,
TAN޲GER޲INE޲ DRE޲AM TEA޲M
www. tangerinedream-music. com

have you been drinking :D
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

I wish Matthew i wish :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
har

Post by har »

I will now be unable to sleep tonight due to worrying about not having ordered the new cds :shock: too tired :roll:

Tomorrow however................
hansx

Post by hansx »

har wrote:I will now be unable to sleep tonight due to worrying about not having ordered the new cds :shock: too tired :roll:

Tomorrow however................
maybe when you go to Eindhoven, you have them earlier. :lol:
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

Has anyone any idea what "The Anthology Decades - The Space Years Vol. 1" may sound like? :?:

The second cupdisc and "Views" are records where I can at least imagine what they will contain, but that "Space Years" disc leaves me puzzled. This album is no compilation of previously released material, but it contains music from all 40 years of TD's history as well as new stuff.

Thinking about it there are three possible scenarios:

1. This album contains new versions of older material, maybe compositions that were used for live shows but have never been released officially. It could be a kind of follow up to "Antique Dreams".

2. This disc is Edgar's version of "Dream Mixes", creating new tracks using sounds or melodies from older material. This theory would fit to a song title like "Sunset In The Fifth System".

3. Edgar compiled unreleased tracks that have been recorded sometime in the past, reworked them and mixed them with new recordings, a bit like what he did with his solo recordings on "Beyond The Storm" and "Ambient Highway".

To pass the time until we finally can listen to that album we could discuss this idea. Hell, I really can't wait for April! :wink:
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

My guess about the Space Years disc is that it could be kind of a "TD plays TD", this time with a focus on reworked/re-recorded 70s material. We'll know in 3 weeks. :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

I've absolutely no idea what's going to be on the Space Years CD.....

....exciting isn't it. :D