NEW RELEASES ONLINE NOW !!

TangFanIRL
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by TangFanIRL »

timer wrote:All new goodies ordered - 8)
Aren't you gonna buy them at the gig instead mate??? That is what I was thinking of doing...
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Glad you can pre order till the 14 April that will at least give me a chance to get my credit card in order.
"Sydney till I Die"
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

Any chance of getting these albums as download in advance like the ONIS soundtrack? That was for me a brilliant idea, as two weeks (or more) can be a bit long time to wait...

(maybe as a service for people ordering the cd's only?)
epsilon75

Post by epsilon75 »

TangFanIRL wrote:
Aren't you gonna buy them at the gig instead mate??? That is what I was thinking of doing...
Going to get mine at the concert to CG :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

All done and dusted.

Should have done that last night. Still that'll teach me to mix the wine and beer.

Very pleased. When it was announced that The Space Years would be a compilation I thought it would be a selection of tracks from some point in TD's history with, maybe, a couple of new tracks. But I don't recognise any of the titles (except Sunset in the Fifth System sounds a little like something else :wink: ) so I'm well pleased.

...and Views from a Red Train is a rocking album. The dandruff will be flying in this house. :D
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

I particularly look forward to the cupdisc, three tracks and fourty minutes of music! I suspect this means that Armageddon Part 1 will be very long too. 8)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

Pertou wrote:I particularly look forward to the cupdisc, three tracks and fourty minutes of music! I suspect this means that Armageddon Part 1 will be very long too. 8)
Yep. Which ever way you cut it all of the tracks should on the long side...

......and IMO that ain't a bad thing.
Hyperboreauk

Post by Hyperboreauk »

epsilon75 wrote:
TangFanIRL wrote:
Going to get mine at the concert to CG :wink:
Same here, no telling how long they will take to arrive in the post.
MrCox

Post by MrCox »

I just ordered all three new CDs. :D

I'm especially looking forward to "Views From A Red Train", a CD that includes "One Night In Space" must be a killer of an album! As TD were that great last year with most of their very upbeat EP tracks I'm very excited about an album in that style.

"Purple Diluvial" seems to include some long tracks, which is always great in TD's case. And here strong rhythms are promised too, hopefully there is another "Sadness Of Echnaton ..." on there! By the way I'm very pleased that there are no remixes of old tracks on there as far as the titles tell. :wink:

"The Anthology Decades 1" is a mystery to me. :?: I'm not quite sure if there are unreleased old recordings on it remixed or if we are to expect some familiar themes on there (as the title "Sunset In The Fifth System" implies). At least I very much hope that this album segues the tracks into one another, I just think that TDs music works much better as a "stream of music" rather than as a collection of individual pieces.

However, once more I'm curious about the contents of these discs. And if these albums are just half as good as the 2007 ones I'm sure I won't ever regret spending my money on them. :wink:
24db

Post by 24db »

Just ordered mine, might save a few minutes on the merch stand :P
Michael66

Post by Michael66 »

The covers of all three new releases would look great as poster prints. If TD offered high res JPG files of the covers in their download store at a reasonable price, I'd purchase them. :)
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

24db wrote:Just ordered mine, might save a few minutes on the merch stand :P
It should save more than a few minutes. :wink:
timer

Post by timer »

TangFanIRL wrote:
One nice crisp untravelled (apart from the post) set for me, I have to get for others not able to attend through poor health mate !
bigmoog

Post by bigmoog »

NEWSFLASH

'The BigMoog has had to retire from the TD fanbase for a few minutes, due to severe exhaustion brought on by extreme vigilling of TD goodies.....'

a spokesman for the BM, said, that the BM had been 'finally flattened by the relentless COLOSSUS that is the TD marketing machine and is now bleedin skint.'

It is expected that the bigmoog will make a full recovery to vigil the next batch of stunning goods and gigs from the greatest EM grUUpe ever...... :wink:
...The wise.....are silent.....
SydneyFC

Post by SydneyFC »

Just ordered Purple Diluvial. Just as well for the cupdiscs makes it a bit easier on the plastic card. Next pay will be the other two. 8)
"Sydney till I Die"