Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 966
Location: Germany
Chris Monk wrote:
I've absolutely no idea what's going to be on the Space Years CD.....

....exciting isn't it. :D

Hmm following Mr. E-Barber's recent advice about the secret of patience being doing something else in the meanwhile, this could be the right moment for us all to take up crocheting. Some oven cloth containing a TD logo maybe ... ? :wink: :P 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
I hope it isn' t a remake of Atem, Zeit etc. Really not waiting for that period of music.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
hansx wrote:
I hope it isn' t a remake of Atem, Zeit etc. Really not waiting for that period of music.




the idea of a 'remake' of em/alpha/zeit/atem is for me so scary, immensely frightening and chilling that BM has had to go lie down

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote:
I hope it isn' t a remake of Atem, Zeit etc. Really not waiting for that period of music.




the idea of a 'remake' of em/alpha/zeit/atem is for me so scary, immensely frightening and chilling that BM has had to go lie down


I don't have to lie down. I don't like that period, never play it. And a remake of it couldn't make it better for me.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
hansx wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote:
I hope it isn' t a remake of Atem, Zeit etc. Really not waiting for that period of music.




the idea of a 'remake' of em/alpha/zeit/atem is for me so scary, immensely frightening and chilling that BM has had to go lie down


I don't have to lie down. I don't like that period, never play it. And a remake of it couldn't make it better for me.



I understand completely......anyway, lets have new music :)

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
hansx wrote:
I hope it isn' t a remake of Atem, Zeit etc. Really not waiting for that period of music.




the idea of a 'remake' of em/alpha/zeit/atem is for me so scary, immensely frightening and chilling that BM has had to go lie down


I don't have to lie down. I don't like that period, never play it. And a remake of it couldn't make it better for me.



I understand completely......anyway, lets have new music :)


That won't be a problem, isn't it? :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:46 pm
Posts: 81
Location: Germany
Chris Monk wrote:
I've absolutely no idea what's going to be on the Space Years CD.....


I could be a re-release of the reworked tracks from Disc 1 of the Dream Roots Collection.
But I hope not.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
burningbrain wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
I've absolutely no idea what's going to be on the Space Years CD.....


I could be a re-release of the reworked tracks from Disc 1 of the Dream Roots Collection.
But I hope not.


Don't think so. Edgar isn't doing that often. Only the Booster compi is giving the same songs. (as far as I know).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:35 pm
Posts: 188
Location: Köln, Germany
I don't think it will be another reworking of the "Pink Years" either.

Another thing: On TD's MySpace page I stumbled across the news about the three new releases. And there I found something this official site didn't talk about:

"Tangerine Dream composed new music for you!!

You can find the new studio album VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN, the new vintage compilation THE ANTHOLOGY DECADES and the fresh Cupdisc PURPLE DILUVIAL in our EASTGATE MUSIC SHOP including detailed information on the new CDs.

PS: The first 100 music lovers ordering at least one of the new releases will receive a SIGNED ZOOM-O-GRAPHIC postcard from Edgar. Good luck and enjoy all the new music!!"

:shock: A signed postcard from Edgar? Oh well, I sincerely hope I was one of the first 100 to order the CDs! :wink:
Did I miss that info on this site? :?:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 498
MrCox wrote:
Did I miss that info on this site? :?:

Yes. :-)

See the "news" section.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:35 pm
Posts: 188
Location: Köln, Germany
I meant the P.S. part concerning the signed Zoom-O-Graphic postcard. I couldn't find that info in the news section. (Or am I blind and don't see it? :lol: )


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 5:45 pm
Posts: 498
MrCox wrote:
I meant the P.S. part concerning the signed Zoom-O-Graphic postcard. I couldn't find that info in the news section. (Or am I blind and don't see it? :lol: )

It's under the "Releases Online" section dated 2008-03-14 (you have to open the link, as it's the last bit mentioned, so pretty easy to miss).


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:35 pm
Posts: 188
Location: Köln, Germany
OK, I finally found out what's the problem! :wink:

Normally I use the Internet Explorer, but that browser seems to have a problem displaying everything correctly. The news reads there just

"From now on the pre-sale starts: The new releases went online!
You can find VIEWS FROM A RED TRAIN, THE ANTHOLOGY DECADES and the new Cupdisc PURPLE DILUVIAL in our"

followed by a small velvet pixel.

Now I opened the same page with Firefox and there the message is displayed in full (including the "Purple Diluvial" cover which is missing on Explorer as well)!

Strange isn't it? :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
I'm sure that there will be new stuff in the Analogue Release

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Page 8 of 8 [ 119 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage