Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 966
Location: Germany
Looks like GREAT stuff... the Space Years disc still remains a mystery to me though. But hey, it has "Sunset In The Fifth System"! As far as I remember, they've never referenced Alpha Centauri or Atem track names in their remix titles so far (correct?). :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:46 am 
timer wrote:
All new goodies ordered - 8)


Me too, provided my bank lets the order through :oops:

The albums look VERY promising :o


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:50 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Pertou wrote:
timer wrote:
All new goodies ordered - 8)


Me too, provided my bank lets the order through :oops:

The albums look VERY promising :o


As they always do JP, cover artwork looks very interesting as well. :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
NEWSFLASH



BM ENDS VIGIL




8)

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:54 am 
Vigil ends?

Not for me... Autumn in Hiroshima and Schmoellings next...wow! :D


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:56 am 
timer wrote:
Pertou wrote:
timer wrote:
All new goodies ordered - 8)


Me too, provided my bank lets the order through :oops:

The albums look VERY promising :o


As they always do JP, cover artwork looks very interesting as well. :shock:


Indeed!

Maybe if my bank denies the transaction, you could play the new music over the phone? I'll be ready with dictaphone! 8)


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:57 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Pertou wrote:
timer wrote:
Pertou wrote:
timer wrote:
All new goodies ordered - 8)


Me too, provided my bank lets the order through :oops:

The albums look VERY promising :o


As they always do JP, cover artwork looks very interesting as well. :shock:


Indeed!

Maybe if my bank denies the transaction, you could play the new music over the phone? I'll be ready with dictaphone! 8)


Send us your number :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
HYPERBOREA wrote:
I hope you meant to say "there's no doubting the quality " !!!

Congrats on reaching 1000 posts !!!


Yes slip of the key board

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
Regards reaching 1000 posts i hadn't even noticed Gary well spotted :shock:

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
Gents am i being a bit thick but did EB say Part I of Armageddon in the Rose Garden will be available thru eastgate after Eindhoven ?

or did i miss read

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:07 am 
I think what EB meant is that Armageddon In The Rose Garden Part I will be ONLY available on the Groove single from Groove and that the second part is to be released on the Purple Diluvial Cupdisc.


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
Pertou wrote:
I think what EB meant is that Armageddon In The Rose Garden Part I will be ONLY available on the Groove single from Groove and that the second part is to be released on the Purple Diluvial Cupdisc.


Thanks Jacob that's what i thought originally i'll have to get my order into Groove.

I've never used them how long does deliveries usually take once despatched does anyone know?

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:13 am 
For stuff on stock, expect up to 14 days of delivery. :arrow:


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
Michael66 wrote:
Looks like GREAT stuff... the Space Years disc still remains a mystery to me though. But hey, it has "Sunset In The Fifth System"! As far as I remember, they've never referenced Alpha Centauri or Atem track names in their remix titles so far (correct?). :D



if this is a rework of one of my favourite TD tracks, then :shock:



BM vigils his reaction when he hears the CDs :D

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
Thanks CD Services sent me a mail as well saying they'll stock it as well.

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8 [ 119 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage