Flashpoint - Remastered ?

timer
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Flashpoint - Remastered ?

Post by timer »

Does anyone know if Flashpoint had a remaster issue around 1995 ?

Ive seen a couple of FP CDs of late that have a slightly different cover (red boarder around original cover) and wanted to make sure Im not wasting time on 'dodgy copies' .

HELP ! :?
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

According to VITN, there is no info that the 1995 release with the red border is neither remastered nor unplayable.
I saw this version on eBay, too.
epsilon75

Re: Flashpoint - Remastered ?

Post by epsilon75 »

timer wrote:Does anyone know if Flashpoint had a remaster issue around 1995 ?

Ive seen a couple of FP CDs of late that have a slightly different cover (red boarder around original cover) and wanted to make sure Im not wasting time on 'dodgy copies' .

HELP ! :?
Tim

Its the 1995 release on "One Way Records" Canada.......im led to believe it is NOT a re-master.

The 1984 "Heavy Metal Records" pressing (playable) is the rarest pressing IMO. :wink:
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.
timer

Post by timer »

Thanks Chaps appreciated - I already own one original palyable and no playable copies, don't think I need another ! :)
Flashpoint

Post by Flashpoint »

timer wrote:Thanks Chaps appreciated - I already own one original palyable and no playable copies, don't think I need another ! :)
Hello, I'm trying to put together a brief guide on how to distinguish the playable Flashpoint from the non-playable. If possible could you post or upload to imageshack a picture of the non-playable in as large an image size as you can. Many Thanks!

P.S. The 1995 One-Way CD re-issue is also a remaster. A lot different to the Heavy Metal in fact. I prefer the sound of the original Heavy Metal CD as it is more similar in tone to the vinyl. The remaster while louder is not as smooth and tone seem a bit off to my ears.