ARMAGEDDON IN THE ROSE GARDEN PART I

ant
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by ant »

:) Have today been told by Ron Boots that my copy of the Armageddon cd was posted to me on 25th so I should get it this week sometime. Can't imagine why it has taken them 12 days from the concert to actually ship it considering it was available at the gig!! Anyway, as long as I get it that's all that matters I suppose. :)
Biggus Dickus
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

ant wrote::) Have today been told by Ron Boots that my copy of the Armageddon cd was posted to me on 25th so I should get it this week sometime. Can't imagine why it has taken them 12 days from the concert to actually ship it considering it was available at the gig!! Anyway, as long as I get it that's all that matters I suppose. :)

I got my CD single from Groove this morning, your probably get yous tomorrow as we are both in London.

Quite like it after the first listen, need to listen a few more times though.

Got my VFART CD as well, all I need to do now is get some funds to order the other two new CDs.
ant

Post by ant »

:D cantosis - The Anthology album is very good but you definitley must get Purple Diluvial first as that is a cracker. :D
Biggus Dickus
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

Anyone got their copy from CDS yet. I haven't and suppose if they mixed up my order with items I cancelled I might have missed the boat. :cry:
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

sparrow wrote:Anyone got their copy from CDS yet. I haven't and suppose if they mixed up my order with items I cancelled I might have missed the boat. :cry:
Got my copy from CDS on Saturday. I don't think it's in short supply yet so if you act soon you should be OK.
24db

Post by 24db »

was this a limited edition CD? I don't remember
Pertou

Post by Pertou »

24db

Post by 24db »

cheers JP
prophetfive

Post by prophetfive »

Chris Monk wrote:
sparrow wrote:Anyone got their copy from CDS yet. I haven't and suppose if they mixed up my order with items I cancelled I might have missed the boat. :cry:
Got my copy from CDS on Saturday. I don't think it's in short supply yet so if you act soon you should be OK.
:D :D Got mine today. On first listen Armageddon 1 is a very typical EF track. Starting with a gently flanged drone, the stomping bass sequencer soon takes centre stage progressively overlaid with many and various samples from the Froeseian library....... which ends very abruptly, to be replaced by Monsieur Boots' upbeat sequencer driven and very "Schulziean" offering. Definitely one for the cd rack. Edgar gets my vote, out of the two offerings. 8) :wink: :arrow:
NAVEL OF LIGHT

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

my V-fart, anthology decade and PD arrived cds on friday (time to absorb them over the w'end) and the EF/BOOTS cd arrived from them this morning.
I always find the service from CDS exceptional and they certainly bolster my TD collection...keeping it up to date with all those hard to find bits n pieces and also various music outside the TD realm. They are v.resourceful .
timer

Post by timer »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:my V-fart, anthology decade and PD arrived cds on friday (time to absorb them over the w'end) and the EF/BOOTS cd arrived from them this morning.
I always find the service from CDS exceptional and they certainly bolster my TD collection...keeping it up to date with all those hard to find bits n pieces and also various music outside the TD realm. They are v.resourceful .

Ive been dealing with CDS for what must be about 20 yrs now , never had any issue's with them, top notch service IMO.
alipaul

Post by alipaul »

i would use either TDI or CDS for any TD material as i've had excellent service off both :)
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache
ant

Post by ant »

:( Still waiting for my copy. Armageddon fed up with this!! :twisted:
Biggus Dickus
Chris Monk

Post by Chris Monk »

timer wrote:
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:my V-fart, anthology decade and PD arrived cds on friday (time to absorb them over the w'end) and the EF/BOOTS cd arrived from them this morning.

Ive been dealing with CDS for what must be about 20 yrs now , never had any issue's with them, top notch service IMO.
Me too. It's thanks to them that I've been able to keep up with all the TD releases over the years.
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

What the Different. :?:

:!: :arrow: