Love on a Real Train: Remixed: again

Scorpion_Saga

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

My kids think "Love on a real train" is a realatively new dance mix. I remeber listening to it before the movie even. Man, the years are rolling by.
It's cold out here...
timer

Post by timer »

Scorpion_Saga wrote:My kids think "Love on a real train" is a realatively new dance mix. I remeber listening to it before the movie even. Man, the years are rolling by.
Welcome to the Forum Scorpion Saga. :)
cantosis

Post by cantosis »

Lets add a funky drum beat, a woman going "ugh" and ruin a classic

Nice one DJ Erb, hold your head in shame.
wayfarer

Post by wayfarer »

:lol: I didn't think it was too bad. JMJ did similar things with Teo & Tea and many fans thought it was great. Ok, strange comparison, maybe. If TD had come out with this remix, I might have been a little less forgiving :wink:
Scorpion_Saga

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

Maybe I am old fashioned, but I like my music in its original form. I mean, I admit to being self serving, if its musc I don't particularly care for, I don't care what they do to it. But, when it is MY music from MY era, I have lots to say about it. Guess the on-set of hip-hop and American style rap music has made me bitter. Adding a drumbeat and some moaning to a classic TD cut is pretty much blasphemy.
It's cold out here...
intercorni

Post by intercorni »

I think this is not legal and without authorization from Tangerine Dream!
Scorpion_Saga

Post by Scorpion_Saga »

intercorni wrote:I think this is not legal and without authorization from Tangerine Dream!
One obvious downside of Technology. Hopefully people see this stuff for what it is and don't buy it.
It's cold out here...