Pergamon Live

Chris Monk
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Post by Chris Monk »

hansx wrote:Maybe it is time for a complete Vault release. Should be perfect. Guess Edgar has it somwhere on the shelves.
That's something I'd be very pleased to hear....

....now there's an understatement. :D
Laserdisc Dream

Post by Laserdisc Dream »

I was Thinking of how too Upload it share with this music. :idea:
Of Pergamon Live

:!: :arrow:
hansx

Post by hansx »

Chris Monk wrote:
hansx wrote:Maybe it is time for a complete Vault release. Should be perfect. Guess Edgar has it somwhere on the shelves.
That's something I'd be very pleased to hear....

....now there's an understatement. :D
me too. I should be very lucky then. :D
r4man

Post by r4man »

Many years ago I came across a record in the Tangerine Dream section in a small shop I frequented. The title of the record was Staatsgrenze West and it was clearly a bootleg. I had never seen a bootleg Tangerine Dream album before, so of course I bought it and as usual with bootlegs, I found much of it unlistenable due to sound problems. But side two of the record was very listenable and included some really neat keyboard playing that was very infectious. When I first heard it, it sounded like they were just kind of noodeling around, but I kept listening to it and it became one of my favorite pieces. Many years later I found out that the music on that bootleg was from the 1980 show that became the record Pergamon. Over the years I acquired the entire show, which most of you know is quite different from Pergamon. The first side of Pergamon is pretty much exactly as it happened. The second half of the record, the guitar part, is not like anything heard on the fan tapes.

The full story of the bootleg record that I had is on the excellent fan website “Voices In The Net”. If you haven’t checked this site out you really should. If you don’t have access to the fan traded stuff, but want to know what I’m talking about, type in “Tangerine Dream 1980 Musik pt. 1” into you tube. Its really a fascinating bit of history.
sparrow

Post by sparrow »

The vinyl boot is a fave of mine and probably the best boot on vinyl I own the other two..''Don't Walk Dream Now'' & ''Undercover Dreams'' are of poor source tapes. I have a red vinyl & a black vinyl copy of the 80 show which is getting a bit hard to track down. Pergamon is one of TD's best ''live'' albums IMO and although not all ''live'' is still a great two sides of vinyl.