Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject: Epsilon Journey
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:38 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
TANGERINE DREAM: EPSILON JOURNEY - EINDHOVEN CONCERT (Stock # 1056583) DVD £17.99
Also in July, this is Edgar Froese's first concert performing his solo compositions together with Tangerine Dream in April 2008 in the Netherlands!

TANGERINE DREAM: AUTUMN IN HIROSHIMA (Stock # 100045) CD £13.99
Following in July 2008, this is the 3rd part of the "ATOMIC SEASONS" series.

Fresh from CDS this morning.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Epsilon Journey
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
timer wrote:
TANGERINE DREAM: EPSILON JOURNEY - EINDHOVEN CONCERT (Stock # 1056583) DVD £17.99
Also in July, this is Edgar Froese's first concert performing his solo compositions together with Tangerine Dream in April 2008 in the Netherlands!

TANGERINE DREAM: AUTUMN IN HIROSHIMA (Stock # 100045) CD £13.99
Following in July 2008, this is the 3rd part of the "ATOMIC SEASONS" series.

Fresh from CDS this morning.



Cheers for that Tim,hopefully they will be available here soon and can buy these and Tangram & Hyperborea re-releases together 8)

Epsilon Journey 8) :D Just love that title 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Epsilon Journey
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 7:52 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
timer wrote:
TANGERINE DREAM: EPSILON JOURNEY - EINDHOVEN CONCERT (Stock # 1056583) DVD £17.99
Also in July, this is Edgar Froese's first concert performing his solo compositions together with Tangerine Dream in April 2008 in the Netherlands!

TANGERINE DREAM: AUTUMN IN HIROSHIMA (Stock # 100045) CD £13.99
Following in July 2008, this is the 3rd part of the "ATOMIC SEASONS" series.

Fresh from CDS this morning.



Cheers for that Tim,hopefully they will be available here soon and can buy these and Tangram & Hyperborea re-releases together 8)

Epsilon Journey 8) :D Just love that title 8)


Its a bit frustrating that another place is taking orders, for it, when the official site has not announced anything !.

I for one will be purchasing direct from Eastgate, as you always get good service.

Can't wait to watch and Hear this concert again ! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:02 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:44 pm
Posts: 652
Location: SOMEWHERE ELSE
Does anyone have a setlist for the 'Epsilon/TD plays EF' concert?

Sounds like it was a cracking gig! :-)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:
Does anyone have a setlist for the 'Epsilon/TD plays EF' concert?

Sounds like it was a cracking gig! :-)


1: Symphony No. 9 in E minor, Op. 95, the New World Symphony (by Antonín Leopold Dvořák). With Linda Spa on Sax

2. (from Ambient Highway)

3. (from Ambient Highway)

4. Daluminacion (from Dalinetopia). Berhard's guitar returns! With Linda on Sax

5. The Light Cone (from Pinnacles)

6. New Track?

7. Tropic of Capricorn (From Ages)

8. Dalinetopia (from Dalinetopia) with Linda Spa on Sax

9. Stuntman (from Stuntman)

10. Metropolis (from Ages)

11. Daliesquador (from Dalinetopia)

12. Drunken Mozart in the Desert (from Stuntman)

13. Scarlet Score for Mescalero (from Stuntman)

14. Mellotron bridge

15. Pinnacles (from Pinnacles)

16. Scarlet Score for Mescalero (from Stuntman)

Encores:

17. Halmet (from 220 Volt Live) with Edgar Froese on guitar

18. Marouba Bay (from Epsilon in Malaysian Pale) with Linda Spa on flute

19. Walkabout (from Pinnacles)

20. (from Ambient Highway)

21. One Night in Space (from One times One)

22. (from Views from a Red Train?)

23. Leviathan (from Views from a Red Train)
_________________

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:13 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Surprised this new Addition didn't get more responce !.

Really looking forward to seeing this wonderfull concert again.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
Excellent news. Can't wait. I was bitterly disappointed not to be able to go to the show so this is the next best thing.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:16 am
Posts: 1979
Location: Banbury
Great news looking forward to these :D


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:16 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:52 pm
Posts: 347
Location: Darkest North Wales
I'm looking forward to the DVD as I can't wait to see if that cameraman's shots really were worth standing in front of the musicians and constantly distracting the audience. He'd better have been in focus!!

It'll certainly be a good value DVD at 150 mins, and at last we can get the track listing finalised!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
exit81 wrote:
I'm looking forward to the DVD as I can't wait to see if that cameraman's shots really were worth standing in front of the musicians and constantly distracting the audience. He'd better have been in focus!!

It'll certainly be a good value DVD at 150 mins, and at last we can get the track listing finalised!

Sadly that's just one of those things that TD can't win at. If they don't film the show the fans would go mental and if they do film the show the audience get to see the cameraman's bottom right through the show. I suppose that more people will be watching the DVD than actually attended so that probably justifies it.


....may be TD ought to use a female camera-person. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:08 pm
Posts: 20418
Chris Monk wrote:
exit81 wrote:
I'm looking forward to the DVD as I can't wait to see if that cameraman's shots really were worth standing in front of the musicians and constantly distracting the audience. He'd better have been in focus!!

It'll certainly be a good value DVD at 150 mins, and at last we can get the track listing finalised!

Sadly that's just one of those things that TD can't win at. If they don't film the show the fans would go mental and if they do film the show the audience get to see the cameraman's bottom right through the show. I suppose that more people will be watching the DVD than actually attended so that probably justifies it.


....may be TD ought to use a female camera-person. :wink:


Well Mr O is a cameraman so he should know what he's talking about

_________________
http://thezest-2010.blogspot.co.uk/
small print


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 10:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 5:21 am
Posts: 636
Location: Chicago
Chris Monk wrote:
exit81 wrote:
I'm looking forward to the DVD as I can't wait to see if that cameraman's shots really were worth standing in front of the musicians and constantly distracting the audience. He'd better have been in focus!!

It'll certainly be a good value DVD at 150 mins, and at last we can get the track listing finalised!

Sadly that's just one of those things that TD can't win at. If they don't film the show the fans would go mental and if they do film the show the audience get to see the cameraman's bottom right through the show. I suppose that more people will be watching the DVD than actually attended so that probably justifies it.


....may be TD ought to use a female camera-person. :wink:


I was at a Roger Waters concert that had 4 cameramen. They were way, waaay, Waaay, WAAAAAAY more discreet than the cameramen at this TD gig (I saw several tracks on youtube). Not once was my view blocked by the people filming the Waters gig. I would be appalled if I were at this TD show. Not very professional recording.

_________________
http://tangerinedream.myfreeforum.org/index.php


http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubycon/collections/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 02, 2007 11:56 am
Posts: 966
Location: Germany
Maybe TD doesn't have the money for filming the concerts with equipment that doesn't make it necessary for the cameramen to get that close. They're not the Rolling Stones and I can imagine super-zoom cameras with a resolution good enough for DVD video are probably very expensive.
I didn't have the money to go to Eindhoven, so I'm glad there'll be a DVD from the concert...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:45 pm
Posts: 660
Location: france (west)
Is Epsilon Journey a tribute to Epsilon 75 (Colin)?

Charles

_________________
Infinite thanks to all the peoples from Eastgate and TD for the Japan Raffle.
www.tangram-dream.fr


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
la sagesse du destin wrote:
Is Epsilon Journey a tribute to Epsilon 75 (Colin)?

Charles


Must be Charles ! :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3 [ 36 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage