Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: London, England
:D I have heard that both the Autumn In Hiroshima cd and the Eindhoven DVD are to be released sometime in July so I would assume that they will be appearing to order sometime soon. I can't wait for either. What a TD year this is turning out to be!! Great times indeed. :D

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
ant wrote:
:D I have heard that both the Autumn In Hiroshima cd and the Eindhoven DVD are to be released sometime in July so I would assume that they will be appearing to order sometime soon. I can't wait for either. What a TD year this is turning out to be!! Great times indeed. :D



where did you hear this? I am looking forward the DVD especially.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
cantosis wrote:
ant wrote:
:D I have heard that both the Autumn In Hiroshima cd and the Eindhoven DVD are to be released sometime in July so I would assume that they will be appearing to order sometime soon. I can't wait for either. What a TD year this is turning out to be!! Great times indeed. :D



where did you hear this? I am looking forward the DVD especially.


Tim said he had seen it mentioned at CDS 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:57 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: London, England
:D Yep CDS have advertised them. :D

_________________
Biggus Dickus


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:10 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
Posted under new thread 'Epsilon Journey' ! :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:20 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
I will wait for confirmation from eastgate before I start thinking about it though otherwise we might get a bollocking from EB :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
||||

Lets all wait until all the facts are in


||||


b>m00g<

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
bigmoog wrote:
||||

Lets all wait until all the facts are in


||||


b>m00g<


I hope it wont be long as i want to order Hiroshima,Epsilon DVD,and the Tangram-Hyperborea re-releases together :idea:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
||||

Lets all wait until all the facts are in


||||


b>m00g<


I hope it wont be long as i want to order Hiroshima,Epsilon DVD,and the Tangram-Hyperborea re-releases together :idea:



lots of headroom on the Credit card then ?

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
||||

Lets all wait until all the facts are in


||||


b>m00g<


I hope it wont be long as i want to order Hiroshima,Epsilon DVD,and the Tangram-Hyperborea re-releases together :idea:



lots of headroom on the Credit card then ?


certainly not Max Headroom :cry: :oops:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:51 pm
Posts: 14861
Location: 1975
being a TD fan sure is expensive


but what a way to go BUST :arrow:

_________________
...The wise.....are silent.....


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:58 pm
Posts: 7275
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
bigmoog wrote:
||||

Lets all wait until all the facts are in


||||


b>m00g<


I hope it wont be long as i want to order Hiroshima,Epsilon DVD,and the Tangram-Hyperborea re-releases together :idea:



lots of headroom on the Credit card then ?


certainly not Max Headroom :cry: :oops:



:D that was a weird and wonderful show that


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
I agree Matt...........weird but wonderful entertainment 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:05 pm
Posts: 11363
Location: Glasgow
epsilon75 wrote:
I agree Matt...........weird but wonderful entertainment 8)


One of the 80's c c c c c c classics !


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:50 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Louisiana, USA
I agree. A great show. Matt Frewer was quite the comic improviser. :D

As for the TD releases, I'm glad to know that Autumn is finally being released (just in time for my birthday, too). Guess I'll have to start saving my pennies. Again.

_________________
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4 [ 59 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage