Climbing Mount Inasa

NAVEL OF LIGHT
https://mapa.targeo.pl/kuchnie-na-wymiar-warszawa-ladna-41-97-500-radomsko~20490206/meble-wyposazenie-domu-sklep/adres

Climbing Mount Inasa

Post by NAVEL OF LIGHT »

this maybe of interest to any fellow anoraks.(its healthy to be an anorak).

Another TD title thats been intriguing me is 'Climbing Mount Inasa'.

Well according to wikipedia, Mount Inasa, overlooking Nagasaki is a common place for couples to go to end relationships.

Given that the story within the 'Atomic Seasons' is about Mr.HT and the loss of his love through the horrific atomic bombings it kind of makes sense. Whether it refers to Mr.HT actually climbing mount inasa or the feeling of climbing inasa when he discovered his loss i dont know but it certainly opens up the story for us a bit.

Im so looking forward to the next chapters.
homeless

Post by homeless »

Cultural.

Why both should climb a mountain to shout 'You're Dumped!'

:wink:

homeless
Froesesque

Re: Climbing Mount Inasa

Post by Froesesque »

NAVEL OF LIGHT wrote:this maybe of interest to any fellow anoraks.(its healthy to be an anorak).

Another TD title thats been intriguing me is 'Climbing Mount Inasa'.

Well according to wikipedia, Mount Inasa, overlooking Nagasaki is a common place for couples to go to end relationships.

Given that the story within the 'Atomic Seasons' is about Mr.HT and the loss of his love through the horrific atomic bombings it kind of makes sense. Whether it refers to Mr.HT actually climbing mount inasa or the feeling of climbing inasa when he discovered his loss i dont know but it certainly opens up the story for us a bit.

Im so looking forward to the next chapters.

Climbing.................................Nice track off SIN. The thudering drums toward the end describing the attack on Hiroshima??????????
You were only supposed to blow the bladdy doors off!!!!
Lucan

Post by Lucan »

Now, that is interesting. So, your partner says, "hey, let's go up Mt Inasa". You know you're about to get dumped, so why bother going?
If celibacy was good enough for my father, and his father before him, it's bloody well good enough for me!