Tangerine Dream
The Official Forum

   * FAQ    * Search   * Login   * Register

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:28 pm
Posts: 2776
Location: Brixton, London
timer wrote:
24db wrote:
can't pick 3 I like, as there's only 1 or 2 tracks from that last two years that I don't like.



Three must stand out Andy !!

I totally agree with your post - it is extremely difficult with the last two years of incredible music we have been so priviledged to hear.

With each post on this thread you think to yourself did I put the correct one's down !

I'm still stumped too. This is harder than the TDOC quiz!
Purple Diluvial's definitely number one though.

_________________
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:43 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Not an easy task.

1) Persistence of Memory - Simply stunning
2) Sound of a Shell - Hairs on the back of the neck
3) Bells of Accra - Magnificence

Much harder than three albums :wink:






Edit to say I would have preferred to list "Views from a Red Train" as one track. Class album 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:42 pm
Posts: 4483
Location: Netherlands
Difficult one

1) Persistence of Memory
2) Wu Wei
3) Bells of Accra


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:55 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Hope your collating this epsilon m8 :wink: should be interesting!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
har wrote:
Hope your collating this epsilon m8 :wink: should be interesting!


I most certainly am good man :wink: 8)

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
epsilon75 wrote:
har wrote:
Hope your collating this epsilon m8 :wink: should be interesting!


I most certainly am good man :wink: 8)

Heck is there a hidden reason for this thread?

Hadn't bothered to post because I found it too difficult.

Maybe I ought to give it another go.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2007 12:55 am
Posts: 318
Location: Norfolk, UK.
Faves at the mo....

The Divorce - Madcap's
Fire On The Mountain - VFART
The Seventh Folder - Anth Decades


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 2:46 pm
Posts: 24409
Location: Apatheticville
Chris Monk wrote:
epsilon75 wrote:
har wrote:
Hope your collating this epsilon m8 :wink: should be interesting!


I most certainly am good man :wink: 8)

Heck is there a hidden reason for this thread?

Hadn't bothered to post because I found it too difficult.

Maybe I ought to give it another go.


No reason Chris,but its a very difficult choice :wink:

_________________
RIP Edgar. I am going to miss you.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 am
Posts: 2459
Location: Iris & Linda's underwear draw
gents struggling to do it i have too many joint firsts :shock:

_________________
"Zero Tolerance on Cyber Bullying"

Rear Gunner Alipaul Reporting for Duty.
On guard duty to shoot all grizzlies on sight !!!

Currently Guarding Edgar's Moustache


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 7797
Location: Bristol, Uk
1. Sleeping Watches....
2. Carmel Calif.
3. Ayumi's Butterflies.



That's today. Ask me again tomorrow and it'll be three different ones.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:33 am 
Offline

Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:09 am
Posts: 3244
Chris Monk wrote:
1. Sleeping Watches....
2. Carmel Calif.
3. Ayumi's Butterflies.



That's today. Ask me again tomorrow and it'll be three different ones.


I'm actually a bit peed off I left out Sleeping Watches, Hyper Sphinx and Carmel Calif. But that would be considered a top 6 I suspect :roll: :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:50 pm
Posts: 547
Location: Louisiana, USA
har wrote:
Chris Monk wrote:
1. Sleeping Watches....
2. Carmel Calif.
3. Ayumi's Butterflies.



That's today. Ask me again tomorrow and it'll be three different ones.


I'm actually a bit peed off I left out Sleeping Watches, Hyper Sphinx and Carmel Calif. But that would be considered a top 6 I suspect :roll: :wink:


Not unless you're schizophrenic. :twisted:

_________________
I am not a slow writer, I am not a fast writer, I am a half-fast writer.
-- Robert Asprin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:32 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:21 am
Posts: 213
Location: Birmingham UK
1. Babylon the Great...
2. Sleeping Watches...
3. The Sadness of Eschaton...

This was the top 3 longest titles wasn't it?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic     Reply to topic    Tangerine Dream Forum Index -> TD on recorded Music All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3 [ 43 posts ] 

 
Jump to:  

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum


Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group | Design by Homestage